League One Run In.

KP Nuts

56 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Barnsley 0-3 Ipswich. Fair play, fully deserved and the best team in the league right now.

Plymouth aren't doing too bad either, next season could be a Plymouth v Everton game, whoda thought that?

Edited by St Petre
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Bump.

Down to the last 2 games now. Looking a bit bleak but they have to be made to win it, we have to go to the end or at least until we can't possibly catch them.

See Bolton lost at home to Accrington tonight, are they aiming for 6th place so they'll play us in 3rd place I wonder.

😂😂😂  

5 minutes ago, St Petre said:

Yes KP, the Argyle have lost at home to Port Vale and Lincoln recently but keep going on.

With Windass nearing a return as well, he will probably be on the bench against Shrewsbury I'd have thought but Plymouth and Ipswich are looking to be just about over the line

Just need to get Windass match fit now, but fear not, we'll be going up.

8 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

With Windass nearing a return as well, he will probably be on the bench against Shrewsbury I'd have thought but Plymouth and Ipswich are looking to be just about over the line

Just need to get Windass match fit now, but fear not, we'll be going up.

Don't share you optimism KP, not if Bolton, Derby or Barnsley have owt to do with it.

1 minute ago, St Petre said:

Don't share you optimism KP, not if Bolton, Derby or Barnsley have owt to do with it.

I know mate, i've always bucked the trend amongst our lot, eternal optimist as far as Wednesday go, based on absolutely FA.😀

Here's my honest opinion. (Honest)

Plymouth will draw one and lose one. Ipswich will lose both.

Wednesday will win 2.

Wednesday go up as Champions.

Pigs might fly.

Edited by Hotmale 1954
  • Like 1