Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Lincoln City Fc

bassett one

5 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Loanee wrong, time right, scorer right. That’s 66.6% right.

I just went off the commentary, it said the original shot came from the loanee who was on loan from united, that was wrong then was it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jim Hardie said:

I don’t know who had the shot. It might be right, it might be wrong.

I didn't know they had one on loan from them. The commentator said the original shot came from the loanee, the goalie spilled it and then a Lincoln player scored. I wouldn't know though so he might have got it wrong.

2 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

I didn't know they had one on loan from them. The commentator said the original shot came from the loanee, the goalie spilled it and then a Lincoln player scored. I wouldn't know though so he might have got it wrong.

I think it might have been the left back. If so the commentator was correct.

• Like 1

Wednesday were the better side, but just couldnt find a killer 2nd goal, the effort was there, but the application wasnt, stockdale for the 2nd game running pushes a ball out into the centre of his own box, and yet again its swept home, just basic errors.

Wednesday look a very tired bunch, even the normally reliable Bannan looks like hes wearing lead boots and not much comes off for him, Vaulks is playing his nads off, but the rest are treading water and theres not enough quality wise to call on to back the starting 11 up and give a few a well earned rest.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Wednesday were the better side, but just couldnt find a killer 2nd goal, the effort was there, but the application wasnt, stockdale for the 2nd game running pushes a ball out into the centre of his own box, and yet again its swept home, just basic errors.

Wednesday look a very tired bunch, even the normally reliable Bannan looks like hes wearing lead boots and not much comes off for him, Vaulks is playing his nads off, but the rest are treading water and theres not enough quality wise to call on to back the starting 11 up and give a few a well earned rest.

Just about sums up where we are.