Many Schools 'Routinely Disregard' Safeguarding Principles On Gender Identity

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

No.

I’m saying that you (and others) are exaggerating a marginal issue. And that your views are rather … odd.

I’m not a psychoanalyst, so I won’t try to second guess your motive for repeatedly posting stuff like this. But I would like to note that your opinions  are far removed from the opinions of anyone else that I know.

Well, then... maybe you need to widen your circle a bit.

If you're unaware of how divisive the trans agenda is then that's on you, not me.

People are losing work and suffering disciplinaries for questioning the trans agenda. Children are being guided down a dangerous route for the sake of inclusivity, gender politics and 'being themselves'... whatever that means to an 11yo.

I worked with a MtF trans person... have you any idea how hard it is to look at a male and force your brain to remember to call them by a feminine term??? Have you read 1984? All i have going through my mind is "how many lights?" - like i am supposed to suspend reality and forget 40 years of conditioning.

And this is just trying to get my head around someone move from one gender to another... i've not gotten on the the supposed 72 genders or however many there are said to be. And in this context, no one can even explain what a gender actually is! I saw a video of a girl explaining that her gender is hawk or something... what are we supposed to do with someone that mentally deranged? Because to question it would mean I'm the one in the wrong, not the person who is quite clearly mentally ill.

9 hours ago, sibon said:

And. For the avoidance of any doubt. Physical punishment of minors is abuse. Anyone who hits a child should see the inside of a courtroom (and a jail), in my opinion.

Have you got any kids ? I often wonder from some of the stuff you come out with, like this, and you shouldn't be upset by the fact you cannot video your child doing something very special (e.g. winning a swimming race at a gala).

>>Anyone who hits a child<<

Hitting is striking someone (usually puching or kicking them) with the intention to cause pain and possible injury, so yes I would agree they should be in serious trouble.

However, slapping a wilfully naughty child does not come under that defintion and it doesn't even hurt them that much. I would point out, BTW, that I only slap my lad when he has been deliberately and seriously disobedient and/or doing something dangerous. Furthermore, when we discipline him differently, which is the vast majority of the time (e.g. no computer time today), he often pleads with me to slap him instead. I decline obviously.

9 hours ago, sibon said:

The kids are people too. They have rights to grow up in their own way. They aren’t possessions.

Excepting any parent encouraging their child to act in an illegal manner, the only person who has a right to influence a child is the parent, and it certainly is not anybody trying to push their woke ideals onto them.

Edited by Chekhov

Guest sibon
39 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Have you got any kids ? I often wonder from some of the stuff you come out with, like this, and you shouldn't be upset by the fact you cannot video your child doing something very special (e.g. winning a swimming race at a gala).

>>Anyone who hits a child<<

Hitting is striking someone (usually puching or kicking them) with the intention to cause pain and possible injury, so yes I would agree they should be in serious trouble.

However, slapping a wilfully naughty child does not come under that defintion and it doesn't even hurt them that much. I would point out, BTW, that I only slap my lad when he has been deliberately and seriously disobedient and/or doing something dangerous. Furthermore, when we discipline him differently, which is the vast majority of the time (e.g. no computer time today), he often pleads with me to slap him instead. I decline obviously.

Excepting any parent encouraging their child to act in an illegal manner, the only person who has a right to influence a child is the parent, and it certainly is not anybody trying to push their woke ideals onto them.

You seem angry.

Calm down and stop it with the personal attacks.

Hitting people is wrong. If you can’t think of a way to help a child to make good decisions without resorting to violence, then I feel sorry for you and for your boy.

Edited by sibon

40 minutes ago, sibon said:

stop it with the personal attacks.

Where have I done that ?

Hitting people is wrong. If you can’t think of a way to help a child to make good decisions without resorting to violence, then I feel sorry for you and for your boy.

You obviously did not bother reading my post, so, out of courtesy, I will copy it out for you below :

However, slapping a wilfully naughty child does not come under that defintion and it doesn't even hurt them that much. I would point out, BTW, that I only slap my lad when he has been deliberately and seriously disobedient and/or doing something dangerous. Furthermore, when we discipline him differently, which is the vast majority of the time (e.g. no computer time today), he often pleads with me to slap him instead. I decline obviously.

You seem angry.

I was, and am, angry that I could not video my lad winning his first ever Fly race on Saturday.

Yes I bloody am angry about that. That milestone achievement has gone, it will never come back......

Edited by Chekhov

Guest sibon
35 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

You obviously did not bother reading my post, so, out of courtesy, I will copy it out for you below :

Hitting is striking someone 

<Snip: A load of justification for physical punishment that really belongs in the 1970s>

I read your post first time. It was quite shocking really.

To help you to calm down, I’ve looked out a song for you:

It’s about Loudon hitting Rufus. You should give it a spin.

1 hour ago, sibon said:

I read your post first time. It was quite shocking really.

>>I read your post first time<<

You cannot have done or you would not say :

>>It was quite shocking really.<<

No it isn't you are just talking nonsense, just like you do when you say that it's dangerous for parents to video their kids as they swim at galas. Utter BS.

Edited by Chekhov

Guest sibon
14 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

>>I read your post first time<<

You cannot have done or you would not say :

>>It was quite shocking really.<<

No it isn't you are just talking nonsense, just like you do when you say that it's dangerous for parents to video their kids as they swim at galas. Utter BS.

Honestly, if you think that hitting kids is ok, there’s little hope for you.

Maybe spend a bit less time typing bull**** and spend some more time thinking about your actions.

Kids, especially teenagers, are a work in progress.

People forget teens are trying on a number of ideas /groups /personas for size to see if they fit.

And they are full of raging hormones at the same time which complicate the picture.

Respect this, but remember they can change back and forth at this age, before their sexuality settles down. 

(Don't a lot of parents know /suspect already that their child is gay, having wondered from an early age?) 

47 minutes ago, sibon said:

Honestly, if you think that hitting kids is ok, there’s little hope for you.

Maybe spend a bit less time typing bull**** and spend some more time thinking about your actions.

>>Honestly, if you think that hitting kids is ok, there’s little hope for you.

Again, you are either not reading what I wrote or you are trolling. Judging by your past history I woudl speculate the latter is the more likley. But just in case it isn't we will try again shall we ?

Hitting is striking someone (usually puching or kicking them) with the intention to cause pain and possible injury, so yes I would agree they should be in serious trouble.

However, slapping a wilfully naughty child does not come under that defintion and it doesn't even hurt them that much. I would point out, BTW, that I only slap my lad when he has been deliberately and seriously disobedient and/or doing something dangerous. Furthermore, when we discipline him differently, which is the vast majority of the time (e.g. no computer time today), he often pleads with me to slap him instead. I decline obviously.

>>Maybe spend a bit less time typing bull**** <<

Coming from someone who thinks it is dangerous for parents to video their own kids swimming in galas, and also thinks that [had the schools not been closed] "countless teachers would have died of Covid", I think we can be pretty certain your BS detecting antenna is incorrectly calibrated. And also pointing the wrong way.

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

>>Honestly, if you think that hitting kids is ok, there’s little hope for you.

Again, you are either not reading what I wrote or you are trolling. Judging by your past history I woudl speculate the latter is the more likley. But just in case it isn't we will try again shall we ?

Hitting is striking someone (usually puching or kicking them) with the intention to cause pain and possible injury, 

You don’t get to redefine the English language, in order to justify your appalling behaviour.

Hitting anyone is wrong. Hitting a kid, who can’t hit you back is cowardly, reprehensible, bullying and completely unnecessary.