Charles Bronson Fails In Bid For Parole

4 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

It still goes through me when I think how that poor policeman died.   

Colin Pitchfork a double child murderer was given parole, which I thought was disgraceful, although he’s since been recalled back to prison for breaking his parole conditions.  If I remember someone on the forum posted that pitchfork will be sent back to prison for breaking parol rules, he was right.  Best place for him.

It would be interesting to know how the parole board decide if a prisoner should be granted parole.

Glitter too.

The convicted nonce was released then recalled.

I hoped he would be released and kind of feel sorry for him.  IRA murdering terrorists were released under the Good Friday Agreement and the bloke who changed his name to Charles Bronson did not murder anyone.   However, if prisoners are released early for good behaviour then it is correct that prisoners who behave badly and commit crimes while in prison should serve much longer sentences.  We have to trust the judgement of the parole board.