Plans To House Migrants On Military Bases.

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Well its going to be law soon so it'll be more than just my opinion and the millions of others in this country who know we are being taken for fools

What do you mean by soon?

Now that winter is over, there will be more than 1,000 people per WEEK coming here in dinghies.

If we don't return them or let them work, they will be a drain on our tax revenue.

But that is what the Tories want, they need to wind up the voters even more.

I predict there will be more deaths.

Edited by El Cid

• 2 months later...

Was watching Look North the other day they were in Skegness talking about local businesses closing down because not as many people are going there for day trips or holidays they said virtually all the hotels were full of rubber boat migrants saw this in todays news it only took him 40 days.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12240903/Asylum-seeker-33-charged-raping-woman-Skegness-just-40-days-arriving-UK.html

1 hour ago, *Wallace* said:

Was watching Look North the other day they were in Skegness talking about local businesses closing down because not as many people are going there for day trips or holidays they said virtually all the hotels were full of rubber boat migrants saw this in todays news it only took him 40 days.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12240903/Asylum-seeker-33-charged-raping-woman-Skegness-just-40-days-arriving-UK.html

As we wait in vain,  for the governments re-iterated promise to deal with boat people / asylum seekers, to materialise.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

As we wait in vain,  for the governments re-iterated promise to deal with boat people / asylum seekers, to materialise.

After all this time I do not think they have any realistic intention of doing so.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

After all this time I do not think they have any realistic intention of doing so.

I agree.  Just wish they wouldn't be so ready to make promises that are harder to tackle than they are to talk about. 

Every PM since Cameron has made the same promise,  and probably some before too.

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I agree.  Just wish they wouldn't be so ready to make promises that are harder to tackle than they are to talk about. 

Every PM since Cameron has made the same promise,  and probably some before too.

I wonder if legal action could be taken because of the governments lack of action.

Guest ThaBoom
1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

And never will- they can only keep mentioning it to please the masses.

No one can stop migration and ppl will always come in, no matter what.

All those Brexiteers who mainly voted leave so to stop one sort of migrants, didn't realise others would come in by the drones . 

😉