Plans To House Migrants On Military Bases.

2 hours ago, harvey19 said:

After all this time I do not think they have any realistic intention of doing so.

Of course they don't. The only things the Tories have left to campaign for the next election on is culture wars and immigration.

If they really wanted to sort it out they'd employ more people to process asylum claims.

• Like 1

The reason why they coming over here in droves is because the word keeps getting sent back as to what a lavish life style their living when they land here,  there are plenty of fields to put em in tents just like they were  in before they got told about this soft idiot Goverment.  :rant:

5 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

Was watching Look North the other day they were in Skegness talking about local businesses closing down because not as many people are going there for day trips or holidays they said virtually all the hotels were full of rubber boat migrants saw this in todays news it only took him 40 days.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12240903/Asylum-seeker-33-charged-raping-woman-Skegness-just-40-days-arriving-UK.html

We'll be seeing more and more of this as more and more of these young men turn up with nothing being done to stop them. What they're creating is a society with gender inequality in the 18-30 age range with a large excess of men. These sorts of societies are the most dangerous for women at the best of times for obvious reasons and when these men come from countries with very backward, unenlightened attitudes towards women, it makes the situation even worse. There's a reason nature ensures a roughly equal number of males and females are born each year; it's to create harmony and balance and protect the females. By allowing this imbalance to happen, our politicians are defying the laws of nature and when that happens, the results are usually catastrophic.

I always shake my head when I see photographs of young women holding their placards reading: Asylum Seekers Welcome as they are so naive and don't realise what sort of a hole they're digging for themselves. By the time the penny's dropped it'll be too late, they'll have fallen right in. I expect we'll get the usual reaction from the politicians- denial and cover up in the way they covered up the activities of the Pakistani grooming gangs and whatever stories leak out will just be the tip of the iceberg.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Governments don't get things done as promised,  they probably believe they can leave it to the next government or generation to sort it out - they are lax and will find excuses.  What is the international law on having to take excess amounts of immigrants? - no-one wants genuine asylum seekers to be abandoned but the non-genuine are pushing in ahead of them and getting in the way. 

There’s a follow up on the web he’s now been charged and was indeed housed in a sea front hotel at £80 a night no doubt when he’s sentenced we will pick up the bill for that too. The poor woman has had her life ruined along with everyone close to her.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just seen around the migrant barge on GB News good grief it's good gym computer room  dining area all sorts the  dining area is so nice but all the food was top brands Heinz Kelloggs HP not Aldi or Lidl equivalent at a third of the price. Surely changing that would save the tax payer thousands a year as there are 500 of them having 3 meals a day ? I've stopped buying HP sauce as it's so expensive and have to put up with Aldi's that's about 50p.

Edited by *Wallace*

3 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Just seen around the migrant barge on GB News good grief it's good gym computer room  dining area all sorts the  dining area is so nice but all the food was top brands Heinz Kelloggs HP not Aldi or Lidl equivalent at a third of the price. Surely changing that would save the tax payer thousands a year as there are 500 of them having 3 meals a day ? I've stopped buying HP sauce as it's so expensive and have to put up with Aldi's that's about 50p.

Identify as a migrant, you might get on.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Identify as a migrant, you might get on.

No worries no bills free food doctor and dentist on site free gym hourly free bus into town with free money in the pocket falling off a rubber boat with no papers has crossed my mind.

2 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

No worries no bills free food doctor and dentist on site free gym hourly free bus into town with free money in the pocket falling off a rubber boat with no papers has crossed my mind.

I just don't understand why thousands try to get here.

🙄🙄

• Like 3