Plans To House Migrants On Military Bases.

Guest makapaka
2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

The " as long as they don't move in next door to me gang"

What gang is that? An imaginary one to try and justify your argument? 

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

The " as long as they don't move in next door to me gang"

The British by enlarge are fair folk which is why so many families have opened their homes to accommodate Ukrainian women and children due to the Russian invasion.  The same fair folk do not see the mainly young men arriving illegally in the English channel as genuine refugees.  

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

The British by enlarge are fair folk which is why so many families have opened their homes to accommodate Ukrainian women and children due to the Russian invasion.  The same fair folk do not see the mainly young men arriving illegally in the English channel as genuine refugees.  

There are millions of women and children living in refugee camps all over the world and we can't help them because we have these cowards jumping the queue

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

There are millions of women and children living in refugee camps all over the world and we can't help them because we have these cowards jumping the queue

There is no Q to jump. If people arrive in the UK they can claim Asylum. 

And of course some of those arriving in boats are in fact women and children. They are not all men from Albania. 

8 minutes ago, Delayed said:

There is no Q to jump. If people arrive in the UK they can claim Asylum. 

And of course some of those arriving in boats are in fact women and children. They are not all men from Albania. 

So your saying that if we didnt have 500,000 people living in temporary accommodation and 80,000 men arriving every yeat that we couldnt do more to help those that really need help?

We gave £35m to comic relief last year.....in one day

I know that you guys on the left wanna make us all look like heartless bastar*ds but we're very generous and very welcoming

But we can also see when we're having our pants pulled down by men who would never pass our immigration rules so they just jumped on a boat instead and scream asylum

We all need  to unite so we can help more people

The left just want to pee off conservaties....and they are letting in criminal into our country just to prove a point  

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

So your saying that if we didnt have 500,000 people living in temporary accommodation and 80,000 men arriving every yeat that we couldnt do more to help those that really needed,

I know that you guys on the left

Usually people that start a post with "so your saying..."  aren't clarifying anything I've said. So no I'm not saying whatever it is you think I am.

Nowhere have I said I'm on the left so....

Unlike other countries the UK has a responsibility to Hong Kong citizens meaning UK resources are already over stretched without the resources needed to accommodate those making illegal crossings of the English Channel.

From 31 January 2021, a new visa will be available to Hong Kong British National (Overseas) citizens (BNOs) and their close family members. Under the new route, the UK government estimates that 5.4 million Hong Kong residents will be eligible to move to the UK and eventually become British citizens

4 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Usually people that start a post with "so your saying..."  aren't clarifying anything I've said. So no I'm not saying whatever it is you think I am.

Nowhere have I said I'm on the left so....

You didnt address any of the things i said in my last post

Its why i think youre a leftie because lefties dont respond to statements or facts that have no response to

You just ignore it like it never happened 

the8-seventeen.gif

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You didnt address any of the things i said in my last post

Its why i think youre a leftie because lefties dont respond to statements or facts that have no response to

You just ignore it like it never happened 

the8-seventeen.gif

Why should I address anything that you raise when you don't reciprocate from any of my previous posts? 

Like when I've explained that entering the UK via small boat isn't a crime? Or that they aren't all put up in 5 star hotels, or that they aren't given a lot of money to live off, or given preferrential treatment for NHS?

So you assuming a leftie just confirms to Mr that you believe whatever you want to be true