Plans To House Migrants On Military Bases.

2 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

No worries no bills free food doctor and dentist on site free gym hourly free bus into town with free money in the pocket falling off a rubber boat with no papers has crossed my mind.

Just seen it on News . How much do they charge for a long weekend ?

20 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Just seen it on News . How much do they charge for a long weekend ?

British Citizen..... 590 pounds, breakfast is extra. To use the gym it's a members only scheme but they offer a weekend package for 39.99.  No access to a Dentist is available and a wait of 3 weeks to see a doctor is expected, however you can register for an appointment for your next visit.

Any other nationalities.....Free,  all inclusive, Dentists and Doctors available 24/7. This package includes unlimited access to the gym.

A human rights lawyer is also available to explain to you in extreme detail every single loophole imaginable to extend your stay in the UK. 

*Do not mistake their kindness for friendship though as they will not want you living anywhere near them.

*We advise all foreign nationals to be careful of befriending the folk with placards saying you are welcome, as they will inevitably tell you they have no room in their homes.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So this is Sunak's masterplan to discourage all the illegal immigrants fleeing the war torn battlefields of France, where LGBTQ people are stoned to death and women aren't allowed to sit down until all the men have sat down from coming here. They could have at least provided a couple of leaky rowing boats for all the homeless British people to cram into but perhaps they wanted to spare British taxpayers the cost. Perhaps this gigantic, floating luxury hotel could make day trips to Calais to pick up 500 more at a time and save the Border Force a job. I've read that the Trocadero in London is about to be turned into a huge mosque, soon to be followed by St. Paul's Cathedral, Wembley Stadium, the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace. All that enrichment to look forward to.

This is some masterplan when he claims he's going to deal with immigration and then just hides the would-be immigrants on barges.

They are still here, still living rent free,  unlike our own people,  still being fed,  unlike our own people and,  getting speedy medical & dental treatment,  unlike our own people.

I'm sure this will be a further massive vote winner for the Tories at the next GE. I wonder how many luxury barges we're going to buy and fill before he realizes his mistake ?

"Carry On"  governing then.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

This is some masterplan when he claims he's going to deal with immigration and then just hides the would-be immigrants on barges.

They are still here, still living rent free,  unlike our own people,  still being fed,  unlike our own people and,  getting speedy medical & dental treatment,  unlike our own people.

I'm sure this will be a further massive vote winner for the Tories at the next GE. I wonder how many luxury barges we're going to buy and fill before he realizes his mistake ?

"Carry On"  governing then.

But wait. You called me a scrounger. You said I'm supported by the government or some such bile. 

That must mean the bold bit is a load of lies. 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

But wait. You called me a scrounger. You said I'm supported by the government or some such bile. 

That must mean the bold bit is a load of lies. 

Shut up scrounger