Plans To House Migrants On Military Bases.

10 minutes ago, Mister M said:

You've got a nerve accusing me of rifling through the bins, when you desire to treat vulnerable people in as mean a way as possible.

What makes you think I watch Love Island?  Strange thing to say. For most people.

That's quite a vivid imagination you've got, well done with the unashamed virtue signalling attempt though, all that listening to LBC, left wing grifters, and fawning over very well off ex-footballers tweets seems to have worked.

3 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I've educated someone that has been taken in by typical daily mail headlines. 

you've been educated about your misinformation you mean.

5 minutes ago, fools said:

That's quite a vivid imagination you've got, well done with the unashamed virtue signalling attempt though, all that listening to LBC, left wing grifters, and fawning over very well off ex-footballers tweets seems to have worked.

you've been educated about your misinformation you mean.

Not really. You haven't told me anything new.

11 minutes ago, Delayed said:

See? This response is exactly my point. 

Apparently I'm a leftie liberal because I've educated someone that has been taken in by typical daily mail headlines. 

It's sad to see so many people so deeply entrenched in their views 

Unfortunately for you im not alone.....this is the feeling for the vast majority of the country

Any fool can see that we are being taken advantage of and people have had enough

6000 Albanians claimed asylum last year and they are laughing at you

Our kindness is our weakness

Well done

leonardo-dicaprio-clap.gif

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Unfortunately for you im not alone.....this is the feeling for the vast majority of the country

Any fool can see that we are being taken advantage of and people have had enough

Well done

It's not unfortunate for me really because I know that no government will get a handle on this. Whether it's Labour and Tory we will still take in refugees. 

And out of those 6000 how many do you know are not genuine?

Bear in mind, you don't have to just be fleeing a war torn country to claim Asylum

Edited by Delayed

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Well done

Bold.

Yeah, I'm having a real problem with that if I'm honest.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Bold.

I would if it were true.

But we don't know the reasons those people have claimed asylum and we could be helping people. 

Also to note, not everyone seeking asylum is from Albania. 

34 minutes ago, fools said:

It's telling that you construe straightforward human empathy as 'virtue signalling'.

With attitudes like yours, I wouldn't be worried about what I'm reading or listening to, I'd focus on your own reading and listening habits. It's rotting your brain and decaying your soul.

17 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Bold.

I don't want to go into too much detail about my own job, but I do come into contact with people who have fled other countries and have sought asylum in this country.

I can tell you not one of them is laughing at anyone. The people I know are 100% genuine, and want to get on with their lives.

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Delayed said:

It's not unfortunate for me really because I know that no government will get a handle on this. Whether it's Labour and Tory we will still take in refugees. 

And out of those 6000 how many do you know are not genuine?

Bear in mind, you don't have to just be fleeing a war torn country to claim Asylum

How many people should we allow into the country each year......legal and illegal?

With nearly 9 billion people on the planet there has to be a limit

We need a cap so how many would be acceptable to you?

Bearing in mind that we have no housing and all our public services are bursting at the seams and there is a cost of living crisis for millions of families

How many?

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

How many people should we allow into the country each year......legal and illegal?

With nearly 9 billion people on the planet there has to be a limit

We need a cap so how many would be acceptable to you?

Bearing in mind that we have no housing and all our public services are bursting at the seams and there is a cost of living crisis for millions of families

How many?

Irrevalent, we can't impose limits of refugees.

We don't need to impose limits on those entering legally because we control those through visa requirement.

You're also not taking into consideration those that leave the UK either voluntarily or forcibly. 

You also seem to think that anyone entering the country as a migrant is somehow immune to the cost of living crisis, lack of services, no housing.

If these things are affecting everyone, the same goes for migrants. And then whatever lies have been sold to them are soon exposed.

27 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I would if it were true.

But we don't know the reasons those people have claimed asylum and we could be helping people. 

Also to note, not everyone seeking asylum is from Albania. 

My bold.

It isn't true?

I've heard the 6000 number a few times. What is the number of Albanians? 

22 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I don't want to go into too much detail about my own job, but I do come into contact with people who have fled other countries and have sought asylum in this country.

I can tell you not one of them is laughing at anyone. The people I know are 100% genuine, and want to get on with their lives.

Not doubting you but I wish the immigrants round here were more like that.