Digital Blackface. And Why Is It Wrong When White People Use It?

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

(CNN)Maybe you shared that viral video of Kimberly "Sweet Brown" Wilkins telling a reporter after narrowly escaping an apartment fire, "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/26/us/digital-blackface-social-media-explainer-blake-cec/index.html

Whatever next🙄

Your thoughts?

CNN along with the New York Times though. They're just race baiters.

• Like 2

I think it's absolutely fantastic click bait and I applaud the Teen Vogue author for raising her profile so effectively and efficiently.  Brava!

Guest makapaka
On 31/03/2023 at 14:26, The_DADDY said:

(CNN)Maybe you shared that viral video of Kimberly "Sweet Brown" Wilkins telling a reporter after narrowly escaping an apartment fire, "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/26/us/digital-blackface-social-media-explainer-blake-cec/index.html

Whatever next🙄

Your thoughts?

My thoughts are you seem obsessed with finding non-stories and then given them a platform for the bigots on here to froth over.

Why do you keep doing that?

9 minutes ago, makapaka said:

My thoughts are you seem obsessed with finding non-stories and then given them a platform for the bigots on here to froth over.

Its CNN..............Theyre so left wing that they make The Guardian look far right

If someone posts content from Daily Mail youre not happy and CNN youre not happy.

I'll send content to you first and get your approval 

Would make life easier  

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest makapaka

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Its CNN..............Theyre so left wing that they make The Guardian look far right

I don’t care whether they’re left or right wing.

3 hours ago, makapaka said:

Are you for real? 🤣

On 31/03/2023 at 14:26, The_DADDY said:

Whatever next🙄

Your thoughts?

• Haha 1