Sleepless Nights.

I'm not sleeping at night, I've got a big problem, and I'm just tossing and turning all night..

It's very worrying for me, and I need it sorted.

I have to know something and I want you to be honest with me..

It's a bit awkward having to ask you this, but I think it's finally time to be straight up and just confront you...

I've been keeping this bottled up for a while now, but I just need to know, and I can't see any other way I can get over this.

It just doesn't seem fair on me if I don't get an answer.

So please, tell me truthfully, no matter how harsh it is, I just want your Honest opinion...

Is a Jaffa Cake- a cake or a biscuit?

• Haha 1

Well Padders, what a predicament you are in. I  know what you are going through  not sleeping and also whittling about such an important subject that is preying on your mind, I've been there myself   but not about the same subject as you though, as I've decided in my own mind that know the answer to your question. I  can give you the benefit of my experience on the matter and it's an honest answer and fair and truthful but I'm sorry to say that you might find it a little bit harsh.

So, although it may not be the reply you was after I truthfully believe that the answer to your question...is a Jaffa Cake a cake or a biscuit?  Is.....that it doesn't really matter,  just enjoy them and call them what you want to,!

• Thanks 1

Terrible state of affairs. The heart bleeds to hear of your predicament. I have no idea what the answer is - I don't like Jaffa cakes - however I can tell you how to find the answer.

When they are left past the time when they should have been consumed biscuits go soft and soggy and cakes go dry. So leave the Jaffa cakes out on a plate for a week and then take a bite. Let us know the verdict.

Glad to have been of help.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'm not sleeping at night, I've got a big problem, and I'm just tossing and turning all night..

It's very worrying for me, and I need it sorted.

I have to know something and I want you to be honest with me..

It's a bit awkward having to ask you this, but I think it's finally time to be straight up and just confront you...

I've been keeping this bottled up for a while now, but I just need to know, and I can't see any other way I can get over this.

It just doesn't seem fair on me if I don't get an answer.

So please, tell me truthfully, no matter how harsh it is, I just want your Honest opinion...

Is a Jaffa Cake- a cake or a biscuit?

Its a cake....the big clue is in the name 'Jaffa Cakes'

They even made it easy for people by writing it on the box

pa-9804902.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

pa-9804902.jpg

Thems not cakes though,

Luxury Genoa fruit cakes, Cherry and Sultana cakes, Birthday cakes are nowt like those...

I reckon their biscuits with a bit of chocolate slapped on..

And thats the problem I'm having.

They sell em as cakes when their actually biscuits, so therefore violating the trade description act.

I need an answer cus it's doing my head in.

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

pa-9804902.jpg

Well done Jack Grey. I rest my case. Hopefully now the poor insomniacally challegened tosser and turner can achieve closure.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

pa-9804902.jpg

Just because it's called Jaffa 'Cake' it doesn't necessarily mean it's a 'cake'..

I'll give you another example of something described as one thing when in fact it isn't the thing it's described as.....

Trans 'woman'. 

• Haha 2