Oxford utd v sheffield wednesday fc

bassett one

3 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

He does speak well does DM, full of honesty and integrity. 

He is a fine figure of a man ain't he.

Handsome bugger!!

3 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

Windass out for Easter weekend.

Byers- Not any time soon. Costly.

Paterson and Ihiekwe back in training. Paterson closest.

Listening to him I expect Dawson to be back in goal for the Oxford game.

Yeah, deffo Dawson back,Patto on the bench I reckon

Just now, Al Bundy said:

He is a fine figure of a man ain't he.

Handsome bugger!!

😂 What ever floats your boat mate. He's a great leader though, whatever happens we need to hold onto the bloke, he's an inspiration. What a mess we was in before he arrived, top to bottom the culture of the club had to be changed.

We'll have the usual scoundrels shouting for his head of course, but he's a real diamond, a gentleman.

Compared to the article at the other lot, sends shudders down my spine thinking about him.

Just now, NERVY-OWL said:

Patterson is a player I wish we'd had the last couple of games at least, never thought I'd say that. We'll see if he gets any game time, hopefully won't be needed though.

Listening to DM in his press conference today Paterson is the closest and hopefully he can return to the role he was given just before his injury, out on the right and something to aim a cross field ball into the box at. Not sure he'll be ready for tomorrow though. 

Pretty sure Dawson will return tomorrow. Moore made some half hearted attempt to justify picking Stockdale and I think he maybe realises he made a mistake.

The last time i watched Sheffields best team  ever !!!!!at Oxford   Robert Maxwell owned the club .

He charged us double entry fee the thieving sod did .

We won by a large score ,  The songs towards Maxwell in his directors box were a joy as we thraped his team .

Joe Ashton our Labour MP was stood on the kop with us ,   he could have gone in the box with Maxwell and his gang but travelled and stood with us .

No predictions to day , the Owls are missing the two most important players , I hope Dawson is in goal he has worked hard for his chance .