Look At This Elite Lot.

Hotmale 1954

Fleetwood, Cheltenham, Bolton, Forest Green Rovers and Lincoln.

Think about it awhile. You're playing Wednesday. 'Top' of the League Wednesday. Wednesday are on fire. Their defence is pretty fantastic. Can you hold them to just 2 goals? You're not going to win, don't be daft! Calm yourself!ย  So Fleetwood win. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Oh, oh, Wednesday are wounded and we've gorrem next!!

Who's this bunch of clowns we're playing? Wednesday? Nah, surely not. They're crap! We've only managed a draw against this shower. We could (and should) have won.

Well, we're bottom of the League so Wednesday should easily get 5 or..............ย ........ hold on!!!!!

This is a walk in the park. We've beaten the Barcelona of Div 1 !!!!!!

Forest Green march on!!

Now then. We Imps are in town, playing at what used to be the 'Wembley of the North'.

Ooooerrr! 28 thousand!!!!! 'Toppa the League' we're gonna get mashed.

Oooo look! Men against boys. We fancy this. Wednesday are pretty poor. Is there something up with my eyes?

ย 

Wednesday. The team who've beaten Barcelona,ย Man U in a cup final, Chelsea, Man City, Newcastle, Arsenal (I think!!!) pretty smart European teams and, against all odds, beat their biggest rivals 4-0 in a crucial game on Boxing Day in front of a record crowd. A big club. A famous club. A feared club.

Fleetwood Town.

Cheltenham.

Bolton.

Forest Green Rovers ..... and

Lincoln City.

ย 

How the mighty have fallen.

ย 

Now, sort yourself out Wednesday and get automatic Promotion done.

(You'll get longer holidays!) ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Think about it awhile. You're playing Wednesday. 'Top' of the League Wednesday. Wednesday are on fire. Their defence is pretty fantastic. Can you hold them to just 2 goals? You're not going to win, don't be daft! Calm yourself!ย  So Fleetwood win. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Oh, oh, Wednesday are wounded and we've gorrem next!!

Who's this bunch of clowns we're playing? Wednesday? Nah, surely not. They're crap! We've only managed a draw against this shower. We could (and should) have won.

Well, we're bottom of the League so Wednesday should easily get 5 or..............ย ........ hold on!!!!!

Forest Green march on!!

Now then. We Imps are in town, playing at what used to be the 'Wembley of the North'.

Oooo look! Men against boys. We fancy this. Wednesday are pretty poor. Is there something up with my eyes?

ย 

Wednesday. The team who've beaten Barcelona,ย Man U in a cup final, Chelsea, Man City, Newcastle, Arsenal (I think!!!) pretty smart European teams and, against all odds, beat their biggest rivals 4-0 in a crucial game on Boxing Day in front of a record crowd. A big club. A famous club. A feared club.

Fleetwood Town.

Cheltenham.

Bolton.

Lincoln City.

ย 

ย 

You are as good as your current position, the happenings of decades ago amount for naff all!

ย 

You're not the massive Wednesday, you are the League One Sheffield wednesday that are equal to every single team in that division until such a time you get out of it. You can have a bigger stadium all of you want and you can draw bigger crowds than the majority of the league, but it doesn't make you any better than them..... on a football field you are level par to them in every respect.

ย 

If you are playing in the Championship next season, then that will be your next bar....

ย 

It really is about time you lot woke up and sniffed the coffee....and stopped living in a bubble of 30 years ago plus. It's like that numpty who was cut short on Radio Sheffield tonight. We are far bigger than the other clubs in 'South Yorkshire' we said...He was rightly put in his place. He then started harping on a out Hirst and Waddle.....irrelevant garbage. You're a league one club, get out of it and hit the big time again and then come with the Billy Big you know whats.....

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

You are as good as your current position, the happenings of decades ago amount for naff all!

ย 

You're not the massive Wednesday, you are the League One Sheffield wednesday that are equal to every single team in that division until such a time you get out of it. You can have a bigger stadium all of you want and you can draw bigger crowds than the majority of the league, but it doesn't make you any better than them..... on a football field you are level par to them in every respect.

ย 

If you are playing in the Championship next season, then that will be your next bar....

ย 

It really is about time you lot woke up and sniffed the coffee....and stopped living in a bubble of 30 years ago plus. It's like that numpty who was cut short on Radio Sheffield tonight. We are far bigger than the other clubs in 'South Yorkshire' we said...He was rightly put in his place. He then started harping on a out Hirst and Waddle.....irrelevant garbage. You're a league one club, get out of it and hit the big time again and then come with the Billy Big you know whats.....

ย 

ย 

Mein Gott! The arrogance exuding from your reply.

Numpties? Wake up and smell the coffee?

(I spoke in your defence during the 'I resign' spat last month. I suppose you didn't see that?)

It got deleted Iย think, amongst all theย bilge during that time

ย 

Please read it all before you jump on your angry keyboard and classify me as one of the deluded football fans.

I think the very last line I wrote was 'How the mighty have fallen'.

ย 

Isn't acknowledging our current plight what I've just done?

We're equally as good / bad as the listed teams.

I forgot the mighty Barnsley.

The fact is, we shouldn't be equal or as bad as these clubs.

We should be at the very least, a top half of the Championship club. At the very least.

In a big way, it's non-footballingย  reasons that have dumped us where we are.

For me personally, you can shove the Premier League up your owz your father.

As I've said many times, I wish we could hit the top flight so Chansiri can redeem some (or all) of the money he's spent.

I'm still not sure it's actually his money, but whatever, he's spazzed millions on poor buys and terrible decisions.

I think he's learned his lesson to a large extent, and it'd be good to see him redeem some of the cash.

If we achieve and remain a Championship club, for the rest of my life, I'd die a happy man.

We'd have to win a few cups for DC to get his money back.

Stuff the Prem!ย 

Edited by Hotmale 1954
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

(I spoke in your defence during the 'I resign' spat last month. I suppose you didn't see that?)

ย 

Please read it all before you jump on your angry keyboard and classify me as one of the deluded football fans.

ย 

We should be at the very least, a top half of the Championship club. At the very least.

As I've said many times, I wish we could hit the top flight so Chansiri can redeem some (or all) of the money he's spent.

I'm still not sure it's actually his money, but whatever, he's spazzed millions on poor buys and terrible decisions.

I think he's learned his lesson to a large extent, and it'd be good to see him redeem some of the cash.

If we achieve and remain a Championship club, for the rest of my life, I'd die a happy man.

Stuff the Prem!ย 

Bang onย 

• Like 1

we will be back ,many big clubs have been in D1 inc sheffield utd in fact they have been lower than that,TAKE MANCHESTER CITY as well and theres lots more ,football often goes in cycles and ours has been rough for to long,but we will be back,but if you get to the premier that takes millions once there to stay there,otherwise you are just a visitor like most in that league.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

we will be back ,many big clubs have been in D1 inc sheffield utd in fact they have been lower than that,TAKE MANCHESTER CITY as well and theres lots more ,football often goes in cycles and ours has been rough for to long,but we will be back,but if you get to the premier that takes millions once there to stay there,otherwise you are just a visitor like most in that league.

Agreed.

ย 

Was having a conversation just yesterday about how the tide turns in Sheffield football.

ย 

The pendulum will swing again.

19 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Forest Green march on!!

ย 

Fleetwood Town.

Cheltenham.

Bolton.

Lincoln City.

ย 

ย 

Great post.

ย 

Thats football for you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bassett one said:

You will indeed, I don't doubt that in the slightest and then a new chapter in the history of the club begins. Nobody stated otherwise did they?

ย 

I stated the simple fact that you are where you are through merit, in the same respect that we were. But in the same respect as with us.... being used to a higher league and having former glory, doesn't make you any better than anyone else. Its simple fact..... level playing field.

10 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

ย 

ย 

Stuff the Prem!ย 

My post is mainly aimed that the utter bell piece on RS to be fair. It seems a good few of your fans feel that you have some sort of superiority based on former glory, when quite frankly former history counts for nothing....

ย 

ย 

18 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

, when quite frankly former history counts for nothing....

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย Especially when you haven't got any. Former history counts for everything, that's why we do it, brick by <deleted> brick. Onward and upward.