Look At This Elite Lot.

Hotmale 1954

18 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

😂😂😂 Especially when you haven't got any. Former history counts for everything, that's why we do it, brick by <deleted> brick. Onward and upward.

In the here and now, history counts for NOTHING.

I'd rather take SUFCs absence of trophies ALL DAY LONG to be where we are TODAY over SWFCs "history" of achievements.

Would you trade places Kelvin?

One foot in the Prem in exhange for your wobbling third tier status?

(The answer is yes, btw)

(And if your answers "no", you best get yourself down to Wickes for a few more bricks)

Edited by PapaLazarou

I wouldn't take entry to the premier league just like I don't do the lottery. Why would you enter something that you know you aren't going to win? I've enjoyed this season, I'd love to go up as well. But premier league? Don't make me laugh.

I love watching proper football and that won't change, but yeah, you keep chasing the dream but remember where you heard it first, you won't be winning it, them days are long gone unfortunately.

10 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

I wouldn't take entry to the premier league just like I don't do the lottery. Why would you enter something that you know you aren't going to win? I've enjoyed this season, I'd love to go up as well. But premier league? Don't make me laugh.

I love watching proper football and that won't change, but yeah, you keep chasing the dream but remember where you heard it first, you won't be winning it, them days are long gone unfortunately.

Why enter something you know you wont win???!!!!!

Errr....let me think....

The multi  multi million pounds coming into the club......the parachute payments if you fail.....the investment.....the prestige.....the joy of watching your team playing in the top tier......the experience......the joy of playing at  the highest tier of football.....the sheer delight of being the regions highest ranking team........shall I go on?

Oh, and you don't need to tell us we wont be "winning it". Of COURSE we won't bloody win it. That would be utterly deluded.

And we're not deluded....or MASSIVE.

UTB

Postnote: Not sure why you posted a laughing emoji against this post Kelv. Lets see if you're still laughing at the end of May, son 😂🤡

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Haha 1

When did the average football fan become so intrigued with their clubs profits instead of  silverware. I'd like my club to win things, the profit that isn't going into my pocket I can do without.

Now I understand you aren't all that bothered or interested in history, that would be recent premier league history I take it? Set your club up for another embarrassing season but that's OK, some rich bloke is trousering wads of cash, get a grip. Have a listen to yourself. Until the top six are kicked out, it really isn't worth it.

1 minute ago, KP Nuts said:

When did the average football fan become so intrigued with their clubs profits instead of  silverware. I'd like my club to win things, the profit that isn't going into my pocket I can do without.

Now I understand you aren't all that bothered or interested in history, that would be recent premier league history I take it? Set your club up for another embarrassing season but that's OK, some rich bloke is trousering wads of cash, get a grip. Have a listen to yourself. Until the top six are kicked out, it really isn't worth it.

I couldn't give a toss about history. Seriously - what does it count for today? I want my club to be at the highest level possible today. What happened 30, 50, 100 years ago means absolutely nothing today. The past is the past. Do you think that Brighton and Bournemouth yearn to be where they were 30 years ago? Of course they dont. They are LOVING the here and now.

Don't we all want our club to be doing as well as possible right now? Clearly you don't.

So are you saying you'd rather look back at your former glories that reap the benefits of reaching the highest level of football today?

I think you are.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Why?

Are you for real????

Don't you want your club to club to reach the highest heights???

OK - I give in. You keep yourself happy in that third tier. 

You clearly don't want promotion.

Edited by PapaLazarou

9 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Why?

Lets take it right back to basics shall we?

Your club and my club play "competitive sport"

The very basis and essence of which is to be the very best you can in your field, and achieve the highest heights? Thats competitive sport is it not?

Am I wrong? No.

So does that answer your silly question?

Edited by PapaLazarou

2 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Are you for real????

Don't you want your club to club to reach the highest heights???

OK - I give in. You keep yourself happy in that third tier. 

You clearly don't want promotion.

Where did I say that? Stop making things up. I said I'd love to get promoted into the Championship. You have to pay attention to what other posters post. The premier league though? Why would you? Oh, it's for the money isn't it. I'll tell you what, just ask yourself in twelve months time where you'd preferred to be.

The history quip will come back to bite you in the <deleted>, you do realise that don't you? You do realise history is a record of things in the past don't you. Might be best if you don't mention things in the past ever again if that's what you think.😂

20 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

What did you win yesterday?