Look At This Elite Lot.

Hotmale 1954

4 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Lets take it right back to basics shall we?

Your club and my club play "competitive sport"

The very basis and essence of which is to be the very best you can in your field, and achieve the highest heights? Thats competitive sport is it not?

Am I wrong? No.

So does that answer your silly question?

Look at the trophies throughout sport, golf, football, cricket, tennis everything, all stamped up with previous winners, but according the unitedites history is of no importance.😂😂😂 You are winding me up aren't you?

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

What did you win yesterday?

Didn't think history was important in bladesmans culture so we forget that and move on.😀

7 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Look at the trophies throughout sport, golf, football, cricket, tennis everything, all stamped up with previous winners, but according the unitedites history is of no importance.😂😂😂 You are winding me up aren't you?

Didn't think history was important in bladesmans culture so we forget that and move on.😀

Shall I tell you one more time?

I couldn't give a toss about history.

How many times can I spell that out for you?

11 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Where did I say that? Stop making things up. I said I'd love to get promoted into the Championship. You have to pay attention to what other posters post. The premier league though? Why would you? Oh, it's for the money isn't it. I'll tell you what, just ask yourself in twelve months time where you'd preferred to be.

The history quip will come back to bite you in the <deleted>, you do realise that don't you? You do realise history is a record of things in the past don't you. Might be best if you don't mention things in the past ever again if that's what you think.😂

Ah right.

So you want to get promoted to the Championship, but then you don't want to get promoted to the Premiership following that.

Ok.

😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Shall I tell you one more time?

I couldn't give a toss about history.

How many times can I spell that out for you?

Ah right.

So you want to get promoted to the Championship, but then you don't want to get promoted to the Premiership following that.

Ok.

😂😂😂

I can hear your thinking clogs whirling from here. You've been enlightened tonight haven't you? Go on, admit it, i've shown you the error of your ways and I'm not even going to charge you for it.

59 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Where did I say that? Stop making things up. I said I'd love to get promoted into the Championship. You have to pay attention to what other posters post. The premier league though? Why would you? Oh, it's for the money isn't it. I'll tell you what, just ask yourself in twelve months time where you'd preferred to be.

The history quip will come back to bite you in the <deleted>, you do realise that don't you? You do realise history is a record of things in the past don't you. Might be best if you don't mention things in the past ever again if that's what you think.😂

You said that you never said that you don't want your club to reach the highest heights.

And then then you say you you want Championship but not Premiership!! 😂

You're tying yourself in knots tonight Kelvin

😂🤡😂

42 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

I can hear your thinking clogs whirling from here. You've been enlightened tonight haven't you? Go on, admit it, i've shown you the error of your ways and I'm not even going to charge you for it.

See my previous post silly boy

No back-up tonight either, I see Kelv..

I wonder why.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Haha 1

The thing I don't get is that if certain fans have little ambition to be there, then why would they whinge about those relegated receiving Parachute payments.

It's a load of gash.... everyone wants a sniff and an opportunity to play the elite, as long as it doesn't threaten the long term future of the club.

The thing I don't get, is why any supporter of any club (especially those with such an esteemed history) wouldn't want their club to be back at the highest level.

2 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

😂😂😂

Again - I have no idea why you are laughing at something that I have pointed out to be something you said.

You're really struggling tonight aren't you Kelvin.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PapaLazarou said:

The thing I don't get, is why any supporter of any club (especially those with such an esteemed history) wouldn't want their club to be back at the highest level.

Of course you don't "Get it". I wouldn't expect you to.😂

Oh.

I forgot.

Its school holidays.

Kids can stay up late tonight.

2 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Of course you don't "Get it". I wouldn't expect you to.😂

You can stop posting now.

Honestly.

You've already won Tool Of The Night.

3 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

You're really struggling tonight aren't you Kelvin.

Who is this Kelvin by the way? Not sure if I should be embarrassed or proud by being associated with him. He's certainly ruffled the right type of feathers on here. I'd like to meet him to be honest, sounds like my type of guy.