Look At This Elite Lot.

Hotmale 1954

So just to sumarise:

• Kelvin wants his team to do well, and wants them to do as well as they can....but not get promoted to the highest level of English Football. God forbid his team gets to the highest level of European football. That would be a travesty for him, and a definite failing of the club
  • History is more important than today or the future (Putin, anyone?)
  • He won't buy a lottery ticket because he knows for a fact he cannot possibly win it (can we verify that please?)

Sleep well Kelvin/KP.

And thanks for pretending that you have no knowledge of Kelvin Phlatts. It was amusing the first time you said it. But not the fifteenth time you said it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

So just to sumarise:

• Kelvin wants his team to do well, and wants them to do as well as they can....but not get promoted to the highest level of English Football. God forbid his team gets to the highest level of European football. That would be a travesty for him, and a definite failing of the club
  • History is more important than today or the future (Putin, anyone?)
  • He won't buy a lottery ticket because he knows for a fact he cannot possibly win it (can we verify that please?)

Sleep well Kelvin/KP.

And thanks for pretending that you have no knowledge of Kelvin Phlatts. It was amusing the first time you said it. But not the fifteenth time you said it.

Yeah, best get to bed hadn't you. We can't all live the life of luxury can we. Dream about the history of your club or the lack of it, and think about the Claret Jug, there's three Wednesdayites on there that I know of. Then come back tomorrow and tell me again how history has no relevance. 

Also note how I stay on topic without the need to try and insult people.

7 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Yeah, best get to bed hadn't you. We can't all live the life of luxury can we. Dream about the history of your club or the lack of it, and think about the Claret Jug, there's three Wednesdayites on there that I know of. Then come back tomorrow and tell me again how history has no relevance. 

Also note how I stay on topic without the need to try and insult people.

Oh my goodness.

Let me give you my opinion one more time (how many times do I need to tell you this?)

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT HISTORY.

Could not give a toss.  So stop harping on about it. I couldn't care less.

Ok?

Are we clear?

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Oh my goodness.

Let me give you my opinion one more time (how many times do I need to tell you this?)

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT HISTORY.

Could not give a toss.  So stop harping on about it. I couldn't care less.

Ok?

Are we clear?

I've a feeling that's going to come back and haunt you, same with old monksey as well.

6 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

You better believe it baby, don't forget, tonight you did away with history, i'm looking forward to how this is going to play out.

Did your mummy or daddy tell you that you always always should have the last word?

See you in May Kelvin.

Mind the gap.

6 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

You better believe it baby, don't forget, tonight you did away with history, i'm looking forward to how this is going to play out.

And yes - lets do this ONE LAST TIME !!!

I did do away with history.

OK??

You don't need to remind me, ok?

It doesn't matter one jot.

Heres to tomorrow ⚔️

Edited by PapaLazarou

2 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Did your mummy or daddy tell you that you always always should have the last word?

See you in May Kelvin.

Mind the gap.

And yes - lets do this ONE LAST TIME !!!

I did do away with history.

OK??

You don't need to remind me, ok?

It doesn't matter one jot.

Heres to tomorrow ⚔️

If there is no history, just what are you trying to win? I don't think that you've thought this through to be honest.😂😂😂