Look At This Elite Lot.

Hotmale 1954

9 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

If there is no history, just what are you trying to win? I don't think that you've thought this through to be honest.😂😂😂

Oh my god.

I'm not going to say it again. Or shall I?

We want to win TOMORROW. And the month after. And the year after.

What happened in the last century doesn't mean a jot to me.

Do you understand English?

I can't do this anymore.

If you want to chalk this up as a win in your little world, please feel free.

Its like talking to a brick.

Or a five year old.

Edited by PapaLazarou

7 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Oh my god.

I'm not going to say it again. Or shall I?

We want to win TOMORROW. And the month after. And the year after.

What happened in the last century doesn't mean a jot to me.

Do you understand English?

I can't do this anymore.

If you want to chalk this up as a win in your little world, please feel free.

Its like talking to a brick.

Or a five year old.

Yep, i'm winning.

2 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

In the here and now, history counts for NOTHING.

I agree. It always amuses me when you get supporters of certain clubs going on about their history and trophy's.  

I don't think that they spend much time thinking it through.

If they regard a clubs history as being more important than the here and now and that in some way it makes them ' better ' than other clubs then by that exact same token they would have to accept that any club with more trophys than their club is a better club than their's  wouldn't they?

In which case the owls supporters who believe that would have to accept that there are thirteen better, bigger more Massive clubs in England than them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_England_by_competitive_honours_won#:~:text=English men's clubs by FIFA and UEFA honours, — 10 more rows

Do they accept that logical conclusion? 

In reality I would be pretty certain that Brighton and Hove Albion who are next to bottom of that list and below Clapham Rovers and Old Carthusians wouldn't consider themselves a lesser club than either Sheffield club at this moment in time.

As they have been in the Premier League for the past six seasons and will be again next season I'd imagine that they may well believe themselves to be a Bigger club than either of us.

Particularly the club that hasn't played a single league fixture in the Premier League this century.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Yep, i'm winning.

Ok. Lets award it. Because its tiring.

Kelvin/KP......because this bizarre "winning" thing is CLEARLY so important to you.....

I award you the prize of this weekends Lord and Master of "Winning the Sheffield Forum"

Well done. You win. You are amazing. Absolutely astounding. You dumbfounded us all with your wit, intelligence, and superiority.

You have been crowned. Champion of Champions. Put your best pants on tomorrow because you are the top dog,

Well done.

We bow down to you. I'm sure that your fellow owls friends will join in this celebration too, with their words of admiration.

Edited by PapaLazarou

1 minute ago, PapaLazarou said:

Ok. Lets award it. Because its tiring.

Kelvin/KP......because this "winning" thing is CLEARLY so important to you.....

I award you the prize of this weekends Lord and Master of "Winning the Sheffield Forum"

Well done. You win. You are amazing. Absolutely astounding. You dumbfounded us all with your wit, intelligence, and superiority.

You have been crowned. Champion of Champions. Put your best pants on tomorrow because you are the top dog,

Well done.

We bow down to you.

(no irony intended)

The problem with that is this. It happened yesterday and the day before and you've already convinced yourself that history doesn't matter, it has no relevance in your world so although I'm made up with the award, it is worthless in your eyes isn't it.😂 

3 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

The problem with that is this. It happened yesterday and the day before and you've already convinced yourself that history doesn't matter, it has no relevance in your world so although I'm made up with the award, it is worthless in your eyes isn't it.😂 

Correct

Which is why it was awarded especially to you

Edited by PapaLazarou

1 minute ago, PapaLazarou said:

Correct

Which is why it was awarded especially to you

You haven't been paying attention have you? The history means everything to me. Oh, my eyes are getting heavy. Think i'll be off to bed soon.

2 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

History? You lot don't have much of it do you?

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/02509978

8th of June 1990 I remember it well, two days before my 18th wedding anniversary I was panicking trying to find a suitable porcelain traditional gift to include with the other gifts.

8 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

For people who aren't interested in history, you lot seem to do a lot of delving into it. Sheffield Wednesday, formed in 1867. Just as well really or we wouldn't have had the chance to propagate you lot.😀

I’m not interested in history.

I can’t speak for everyone else.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 2