Why Should People Vote Labour In May ?

1 hour ago, ab6262 said:

whats wrong with using the framework !!not loopholes they are there for all to use?? just because there are people that havent got off their backsides to better themselves dont blame the ones that do ? and paymore tax, more va,t more NI, more copr tax etc etc .

why such a big chip on the shoulder?? have you failed in life?

Oh, you poor suffering souls.  You want to use the loopholes, and obviously do, whilst expecting poorer paid people, who have no choice, to pay their tax.

That is unfair, it is greedy and it is typical of tory supporters.

If you want to say I've a chip on my shoulder, then fine.  I have a chip about selfish, greedy rip of merchants who are always ready to laugh and insult the poor.

No, I haven't failed at all and don't consider myself one of the poor, although I don't much care whether you believe that or not.

I just believe in fairness, always have and always will. and I will always will.

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

My friends aren't  scrounging ,they are hard working men 

You have your view and I'll have mine.

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

It does come across like that .

Does it really, Oh Dear

As Ms Tate would say,  "Do I care"?

It must be hard to have pride if you're robbing the poor.  Even if you do it in a legal manner like Johnson, Sunak etc.

One thing has been shown though,  that it's far more commonplace than I thought it was and I always thought the working class were better than that.

Edited by Organgrinder

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Oh, you poor suffering souls.  You want to use the loopholes, and obviously do, whilst expecting poorer paid people, who have no choice, to pay their tax.

That is unfair, it is greedy and it is typical of tory supporters.

If you want to say I've a chip on my shoulder, then fine.  I have a chip about selfish, greedy rip of merchants who are always ready to laugh and insult the poor.

No, I haven't failed at all and don't consider myself one of the poor, although I don't much care whether you believe that or not.

I just believe in fairness, always have and always will. and I will always will.

You have your view and I'll have mine.

Correct but yours is twisted in some strange hatred . Hate Tories , hate rich , now hating normal working men and women.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Correct but yours is twisted in some strange hatred . Hate Tories , hate rich , now hating normal working men and women.

So, the man who believes in robbing the poor, thinks I am twisted.     Ooooh,   that is upsetting

Would you care to show me where I said I hate normal working men or women.

Don't be a liar too.     You're getting carried away now.

No, the people I hate, are not normal whether they work or not.

Edited by Organgrinder

The left do seem to have trouble with their emotions, which seemingly override any rational thought process. Rich people pay far more tax into the system than less than rich people, you have to be pretty dim to not understand this. The tax system is progressive, and has a 12.7k tax allowance for a start.

All this 30p lee, cruella, lettuce stuff is incredibly childish and unpleasant, but it's a useful barometer of who to avoid. Employers check your social media folks, and it never goes away.

Edited by fools
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

What loopholes do you use?

i do everything i can within the law to reduce my tax bill at source but i am also an unpaid tax collector for the revenue , collecting vat, cis for my sub contractors and paying corporation tax as well as my private income  tax, as i am over 55. i also have to pay tax on anything that i take out of my private pension above the initial tax free 25% so in actual fact paying tax twice on it. when i move house i pay stamp duty another horrendous tax, so yes i pay my way.

labour would seek to increase all the above so thats why not to vote for them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ab6262 said:

i do everything i can within the law to reduce my tax bill at source but i am also an unpaid tax collector for the revenue , collecting vat, cis for my sub contractors and paying corporation tax as well as my private income  tax, as i am over 55. i also have to pay tax on anything that i take out of my private pension above the initial tax free 25% so in actual fact paying tax twice on it. when i move house i pay stamp duty another horrendous tax, so yes i pay my way.

labour would seek to increase all the above so thats why not to vote for them.

If you look at things in reality,  The Tories hit you with a lot of taxes you don't notice instead of income tax,  so it looks as though they are a low taxation party.

We are, at this very moment under a Tory government, paying the highest taxes since World War 2,  despite the Tories having been in power for the last 13 years.

That's higher than any Labour government has ever charged you so you have to be more than a bit of a numpty to think that the Tories are the party of low taxation.

You must be living in fairyland.

I'm not asking anyone to vote Labour because I won't myself,  but voting for Tories is voting for the highest taxes ever and their silly supporters are too daft to see it.

Don't believe their lies.

Edited by Organgrinder

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

If you look at things in reality,  The Tories hit you with a lot of taxes you don't notice instead of income tax,  so it looks as though they are a low taxation party.

We are, at this very moment under a Tory government, paying the highest taxes since World War 2,  despite the Tories having been in power for the last 13 years.

That's higher than any Labour government has ever charged you so you have to be more than a bit of a numpty to think that the Tories are the party of low taxation.

You must be living in fairyland.

I'm not asking anyone to vote Labour because I won't myself,  but voting for Tories is voting for the highest taxes ever and their silly supporters are too daft to see it.

Don't believe their lies.

If you want something you have to pay for it.

13 hours ago, ab6262 said:

whats wrong with using the framework !!not loopholes they are there for all to use?? just because there are people that havent got off their backsides to better themselves dont blame the ones that do ? and paymore tax, more va,t more NI, more copr tax etc etc .

why such a big chip on the shoulder?? have you failed in life?

You can guarantee, when debating with Tory supporters, that when they are losing the argument, they will re-direct  from the subject onto the poster himself instead.

You not only want to make the poor pay a bigger percentage of their income in tax than what you pay but you vote for the government which has raised taxes higher than any other since World War 2.

You think that Labour are the party of high taxation and still you think you are bright ?????????