Why Should People Vote Labour In May ?

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

You are not the prosecuting council in a court of law so, it's not necessary to research anything if talking to me.

I have no need to check with anyone at all, regarding anything that someone on here tells me.  I pay all the taxes I should pay without question and, unlike some, don't feel it necessary to cry about it. 

No, you are not a tax dodger which is tax evasion and you are entitled to use the full legal limits but the tax authorities do frown on it with this statement.

The difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion is that tax avoidance schemes operate within the law, but are described by HMRC as not being ‘in the spirit of the law’

That does not stop every single one at the top, including our MP's and government ministers and apparently now, a lot at the bottom too. If I wish to dislike this, and call it out, I will.

This does not alter the fact which I have claimed from the start, that you are avoiding paying some of your taxes whereas the average worker, covered by PAYE  has to pay ALL of his/her tax.

You are therefore paying less than poorer people which is why I said that such people, are selfish, greedy, and robbing the poor.

You conveniently ignore what I said about tax dodgers and you apparently don't wish to condemn them either, and that, is the kind of attitude I am complaining about.

For Gods sake . Chill out man . Go and play with your organ . 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

He ignores my question if he was Phil the Organgrinder that played the barrel organ in the Hole in the Road years ago even though he used to be an entertainer.

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I take it that when translated, that means that you "have nothing more to say".

That's better than changing the subject yet again.

4 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Everyone knows and even the Tories admit that the total tax take under this government is higher than under any government before  it.  If that's not so, why don't they deny it.

so, what exactly are you moaning about. high taxation is lefty nirvana

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

What’s the point, you get posts you don’t like deleted .

Feel free - I can't delete any posts except my own and I can't recall deleting one of them.

24 minutes ago, fools said:

pathetic isn't it.

What is?

Just the fact that we now have another who can't debate so he just wants to have a go at the poster?

Edited by Organgrinder

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Feel free - I can't delete any posts except my own and I can't recall deleting one of them.

What is?

Just the fact that we now have another who can't debate so he just wants to have a go at the poster.

abuse of the moderation system by the left is bullying. they get a free pass to call the rest anything they like.

1 hour ago, fools said:

so, what exactly are you moaning about. high taxation is lefty nirvana

What a foolish thing to say. Excellent, quality services that work seamlessly is lefty nirvana. Taxes regrettably are needed to pay for it. Whereas the Tories charge even more tax for less services, and spend the rest on their pals...

• Confused 1