Why Should People Vote Labour In May ?

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

The opposition party always want to change the system until they get into power then they do nothing

Its like the House of Lords....they always say that want it abolished until they realise that its most MPs retirement plan

Im sure that they are all well intentioned and noble when they first get into politics but theyre soon corrupted by the establishment and of course the wages/expenses

Do you know what you're talking about?

The opposition party NEVER want to change the voting system, which is what I said in the first place,  so your claim is 100% wrong.

We were not discussing the house of lords at all. I don't know labours view on that at this present time but I don't think it will ever happen anyway.

Your last line, I agree with completely.

All of them are all talk and busy filling their own pockets.

That's why we need PR voting  so that we have a lot more independents and they have  to start listening to the people..

Edited by Organgrinder

What's laughable is that the people on the left who always claim to be much smarter, actually want Starmer as prime minister.

They hate conservatives that much that they would rather see our country burn than have a conservative government

It's why they support the strikes of the passport idiots who had 2 years off work and now work from home

These are the same type of idiot who voted for the senile old man Biden 

3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

What's laughable is that the people on the left who always claim to be much smarter, actually want Starmer as prime minister.

They hate conservatives that much that they would rather see our country burn than have a conservative government

It's why they support the strikes of the passport idiots who had 2 years off work and now work from home

These are the same type of idiot who voted for the senile old man Biden 

A ridiculous post from a ridiculous poster.

• Haha 1

It’s a good laugh burning the country isn’t it Jack? Some of us remember the thread you started after Liz Truss’s disastrous mini-budget.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/480317-so-what-is-in-his-mini-budget/?tab=comments#comment-8570707

‘Its the most Conservative budget in decades

Its what the majority in this country wanted

Hopefully its just the beginning of a new era’

How did that go Jack?

Edited by Mister Gee

6 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

It’s a good laugh burning the country isn’t it Jack? Some of us remember the thread you started after Liz Truss’s disastrous mini-budget.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/480317-so-what-is-in-his-mini-budget/?tab=comments#comment-8570707

‘Its the most Conservative budget in decades

Its what the majority in this country wanted

Hopefully its just the beginning of a new era’

How did that go Jack?

Liz Truss losing her job should tell you every thing you need to know about the UK political establishment

You think that labour getting into power means that the left take control of the control?

The.left already control the country. 

For the last decade they have taken over every key institution and civil service that they know run the country.

And it's gonna get worse

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Liz Truss losing her job should tell you every thing you need to know about the UK political establishment

You think that labour getting into power means that the left take control of the control?

The.left already control the country. 

For the last decade they have taken over every key institution and civil service that they know run the country.

And it's gonna get worse

Jeez, I’m going to contact Asda and tell them I’ve located the box of Frosties that was laced with LSD.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Jeez, I’m going to contact Asda and tell them I’ve located the box of Frosties that was laced with LSD.

You're comments are always just so weak and pointless 

Go for a walk or something

Clear you're head 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

Just had the postal vote through the letterbox, but having paid no attention to any politics, does anyone have a site where I can see what each candidate is putting forth as the reasons why we should vote for them?

I am surprised that you haven't by now received some form of literature, leaflets, flyers or newsletters through the letterbox related to your area's respective candidates.  In my area I've got a bin sack full of it.

As for a specific website, there is no one convenient place, but each of the candidates will most likely have some form of web presence, link to their respective party or Twitter account if you search for their names.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ECCOnoob said:

I am surprised that you haven't by now received some form of literature, leaflets, flyers or newsletters through the letterbox related to your area's respective candidates.  In my area I've got a bin sack full of it.

As for a specific website, there is no one convenient place, but each of the candidates will most likely have some form of web presence, link to their respective party or Twitter account if you search for their names.  

Ironically, 15 minutes after makin this post we got a leaflet through from the Green party.... nope!

That's the only leaflet or communication we've had from any party so far.