Why Should People Vote Labour In May ?

26 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

The lack of PSV drivers came about through THE TORIE'S Brexit.

Foreign HGV drivers don't want to come over here which left us with a shortage.  This could have been easily predicted by the way, but wasn't

Then the Haulage firms advertised for drivers offering large pay rises and incentives and, the poorly paid PSV drivers left their jobs in droves to train for HGV jobs.

It comes back to the same point in the circle.  The Tory government caused the lot and still don't know what to do about it.

Apart from the point that PSV drivers also left in droves because of the abuse they suffered from passengers, even prior to BREXIT, which did exacerbate the problem, admittedly, COVID restrictions did not help, as new PSV/HGV could not be trained. There are other issues in the PSV industry, but I won't tax your old brain with them.So your argument has a few holes. Plus I am getting a little tired of your attitude.

Edited by RollingJ
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Apart from the point that PSV drivers also left in droves because of the abuse they suffered from passengers, even prior to BREXIT, which did exacerbate the problem, admittedly, COVID restrictions did not help, as new PSV/HGV could not be trained. There are other issues in the PSV industry, but I won't tax your old brain with them.So your argument has a few holes. Plus I am getting a little tired of your attitude.

Don't worry about my old brain, it can easily compete with yours without having to pad my posts with insults as you do.

Just stick to the facts but, if you do, you lose and you know that.

It is, as I said,  the result of the brilliant tory government which you are vainly trying to defend, and their "oven ready Brexit"

Regarding  Covid, no other countries transport industry has suffered so that's another lame excuse.

Don't care tuppence about your tiredness. You can call it a day if you're not up to it. My "attitude" is just posting truths which you don't like.

Have a break now.

23 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Regarding  Covid, no other countries transport industry has suffered so that's another lame excuse.

COVID-19 still casting a shadow over French trucking firms

https://www.iru.org/news-resources/newsroom/covid-19-still-casting-shadow-over-french-trucking-firms

From Europe’s powerhouse to its weak link: Germany’s economy stutters

https://www.ft.com/content/2298fb20-8a42-4109-bb7d-487c06dc90b8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, alchresearch said:

COVID-19 still casting a shadow over French trucking firms

https://www.iru.org/news-resources/newsroom/covid-19-still-casting-shadow-over-french-trucking-firms

From Europe’s powerhouse to its weak link: Germany’s economy stutters

https://www.ft.com/content/2298fb20-8a42-4109-bb7d-487c06dc90b8

Who the hell are RJ?

Report from a proper news broadcaster.

French trucking has been hit by our Brexit, in a similar way to our own companies but, Covid is not given as the main reason and every other country also had Covid.

Explain why,  WE ARE ALWAYS THE WORST HIT?

Nobodies economy is stuttering as badly as ours and similarly, our TORY'S  Brexit has affected that too.

In a nutshell, Covid has affected everyone but,  the TORY'S Brexit is affecting us  worst. 

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Who the hell are RJ?

French trucking has been hit by our Brexit, in a similar way to our own companies but, Covid is not given as the main reason and every other country also had Covid.

Nobodies economy is stuttering as badly as ours and similarly, our TORY'S  Brexit has affected that too.

In a nutshell, Covid has affected everyone but,  the TORY'S Brexit is affecting us  worst. 

how is it affecting us worst???? cant say i have noticed , we are busier than ever order books full until at least this time next year and still getting enquiries, my standard of living hasnt fallen in fact its got better, yes i am paying more tax but hardly notice, test drove a new car yesterday big gas guzzler, going out 3 times a week so life is good!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Who the hell are RJ?

The IRU are a transport organisation - if you bothered to click the link, you would find out, and I think I would trust their reporting as it is aimed at the industry, without political overtones.

Can you provide unbiased documentary evidence of your final claim?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

The IRU are a transport organisation - if you bothered to click the link, you would find out, and I think I would trust their reporting as it is aimed at the industry, without political overtones.

Can you provide unbiased documentary evidence of your final claim?

I don't click posters links and I have no reason to believe that they are experts in FRENCH transportation in particular.

Always the last straw for the drowning man "can you prove that" every on of you does it.

THE WHOLE COUNTRY KNOWS it AND THE TORY'S don't even deny it. 

Now, stop diverting and get back to the lac of bus drivers and truck drivers IN THE UK

Just now, Organgrinder said:

I don't click posters links and I have no reason to believe that they are experts in FRENCH transportation in particular.

Always the last straw for the drowning man "can you prove that" every on of you does it.

Now, stop diverting and get back to the lac of bus drivers and truck drivers IN THE UK

No , you stop diverting and get back to the thread   title 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

how is it affecting us worst???? cant say i have noticed , we are busier than ever order books full until at least this time next year and still getting enquiries, my standard of living hasnt fallen in fact its got better, yes i am paying more tax but hardly notice, test drove a new car yesterday big gas guzzler, going out 3 times a week so life is good!

You don't fool us with a load of lies and boasting like that.  What a laugh.

You had better tell the government that then because BBC news, who know a bit more than me ( and a lot more than you ),  says everybody's struggling.

Back to the subject please and NO DIVERTING

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

They are an INTERNATIONAL organisation, so will be 'experts' in the transport industries/infrastructure of a considerable number of countries.

As to the rest of your post - you and your cohorts are usually reluctant to supply conclusive proof of your claims, which is rather telling, IMO.

• Thanks 1