Ullrich out of the Tour

Dug

wow this aint good how much lower can cyclings reputation go.

It really does make me question whether drug use at the top is almost accepted as the norm and the challenge is not to get caught.

this is really sad. IF indeed they have been doping, its pathetic. Makes a mockery of the whole sport really. Why do it? Just ruins the whole event.

(Not that i can watch in anyway - no bloody coverage on terrestrial, grumble grumble)

no bloody coverage on terrestrial

Really don't understand that. Channel 4 and ITV have both covered it reasonably well over the last few years and Gary Imlach is one of the best sports presenters around.

Wasn't Ulrich banned for drugs a few years ago?

Is Armstrong doing the tour or what this year? He said he had retired, then won a few weeks ago and the paper said he was riding the tour again. Very confusing :?

I've not taken that much notice this season but doesn't this leave Alexander Vinokourov as one of the favourites now?

Is Armstrong doing the tour or what this year? He said he had retired, then won a few weeks ago and the paper said he was riding the tour again. Very confusing :?

I've not taken that much notice this season but doesn't this leave Alexander Vinokourov as one of the favourites now?

hes not doing the tour this year although I do seem to remember him saying he was thinking about it just to p@ss the Freanch off lol

No TDF for LA, but hes planned on running the London marathon next year

Archived