Ullrich out of the Tour

Dug

its on itv4 and eurosport

I think George Hincapie will win this year hes very strong in the mountains

My heart says Hincapie but I just don't think he will be strong enough to pull it off.

Vinokourov has to be the favourite now.

The tour will not be the same this year without Ullrich and Basso, also Mancebo and Seville have also been booted out too.

I'm going to cheer on Big George Hincapie this year and you never know Bradley Wiggins might even finish the tour.

Miller is a drug abuser and there will be no cheers for him even though he has reformed.

I bet Armstrong is kicking himself for retiring now the top two big boys are no longer in the race, he could have smashed the winning time gap record.

this is really sad. IF indeed they have been doping, its pathetic. Makes a mockery of the whole sport really. Why do it? Just ruins the whole event.

(Not that i can watch in anyway - no bloody coverage on terrestrial, grumble grumble)

its on itv4. Get yourself a freeview box for 30 quid and you can watch it...

wow this aint good how much lower can cyclings reputation go.

It really does make me question whether drug use at the top is almost accepted as the norm and the challenge is not to get caught.

I wonder too. I recall several cases of pro riders who grassed cheats up and the whole peloton made their lives a misery and they had to quit their career. If it was only a minority using drugs why would the peloton care about them exposing the cheats?

Archived