High Viz Vests And Hard Hats On Buses , Pubs, And Public Places

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But its the yella gear , One bloke near us even wears Orange , Orange viz , Orange Trousers and Orange T shirt all with logo's .

He sits int corner of Wethers  (As tha got a Wethers int Dominium Republic  wi John Smiths smooth at ten bob a pint)        Thought not ,, 

Any way our clocking of kit when we left building site was a three piece fitted suit ,muffler and cap ,   trousers rolled up 6 inches so as not to get muddy , 

We brushed our selves down , combed our barnet and headed for Lion , Adelphie or Cannon .

So lick that .

Just now, cuttsie said:

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But its the yella gear , One bloke near us even wears Orange , Orange viz , Orange Trousers and Orange T shirt all with logo's .

He sits int corner of Wethers  (As tha got a Wethers int Dominium Republic  wi John Smiths smooth at ten bob a pint)        Thought not ,, 

Any way our clocking of kit when we left building site was a three piece fitted suit ,muffler and cap ,   trousers rolled up 6 inches so as not to get muddy , 

We brushed our selves down , combed our barnet and headed for Lion , Adelphie or Cannon .

So lick that .

Bloody Barney's lot. Yer al't same.

Held yer nose ont 105 when yer past Hartopp, because you lived up t'hill in Myrtle Springs wi yer country folk. Oh I say conductor, could you have a word with that lad in the donkey jacket, I think he's got a fag, and he's sitting downstairs with us?

It were us Bunny's lads that built Sheffield.

Bet yer bragged about all the bricks yer laid on that big eyesore that blocked off the Moor.

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

So lick that .

Chuffin Ek Jud,

Thas just described my bricklaying mate to a tee..

And he never wore a belt to keep his trousers up,  just an old Tie...

44 minutes ago, Padders said:

Chuffin Ek Jud,

Thas just described my bricklaying mate to a tee..

And he never wore a belt to keep his trousers up,  just an old Tie...

Bang on , the tie was worn Saturday night when he took their lass to the Club , Bingo, Fish and Chips and a bit of rumpy thumpy to finish off the neeeet .

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Some yellow vesters even wear em when not at work , in the pub or walking the dog , some one should tell em that they are safe , we can still see em high viz or not . 

This World is up side down int it .

In France the Yellow Vesters are proud to wear them.

You will be complaining about pyjama wearers next 🤣 

1 minute ago, El Cid said:

In France the Yellow Vesters are proud to wear them.

You will be complaining about pyjama wearers next 🤣 

Pyjama wearers , They are in our CO- OP  every day , still in pyjo's and fluffy slippers , they stink .

• Haha 1

Just now, Padders said:

It's ok for Cuttsie to criticise high viz jackets, then goes and orders 500 miniture high viz jackets for his Tadpoles...

I think I went a bit too far on Cuttsie, with my old time Sheffield pub ribbing, about our beginnings

But I did forget to add a couple of my usual 😀

Hope I haven't lost the only pal I have on SF?

Tell me it ain't so Cuttsie!  :)