Haggis Hunting.

I fancy going Haggis spotting,

But I don't want to go to Scott-a-Land.

Is there anywhere in South Yorkshire  where Haggis can be found?

It sounds very interesting, 

The wild Haggis can be found on firm, flat ground, where they run around in circles with a direction based on gender.

If you can find a herd, reduce the radius of their flight, and you'll be able to witness the Haggis mating frenzy, as they can only mate as they crash into each other on the run.

The unsuccessful ones will find themselves served with Mashed Potato and Turnip.

It's very technical and difficult...

They use the same tactics as their close relative, the Fabled and much loved Aussie Drop Bear, difference being, the Drop Bear only targets young Swedish women campers, who, when terrified by the Drop Bear, run to young Buff Aussie guys camping nearby and ask for protection.

April and May is when their passion is at it's highest, and I would love to see this natural spectacle.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

The wild Haggis can be found on firm, flat ground, where they run around in circles with a direction based on gender.

If you can find a herd, reduce the radius of their flight, and you'll be able to witness the Haggis mating frenzy, as they can only mate as they crash into each other on the run.

The unsuccessful ones will find themselves served with Mashed Potato and Turnip.

They use the same tactics as their close relative, the Fabled and much loved Aussie Drop Bear, difference being, the Drop Bear only targets young Swedish women campers, who, when terrified by the Drop Bear, run to young Buff Aussie guys camping nearby and ask for protection.

April and May is when their passion is at it's highest, and I would love to see this natural spectacle.

How do they run  ?  Haggi  (plural)  don't have legs .

1 minute ago, Meltman said:

Have you been on the strong stuff again?

NO !!!

I'm being serious.

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

How do they run  ?  Haggi  (plural)  don't have legs .

They have 4 little legs Hackey,

Each pointing in a different direction enabling them to run in circles...

16 minutes ago, Padders said:

Rumour has it Barnsley is where you need to search. Here, this is what they look like.....

Screenshot-20230402-195230-Google.jpg

Good hunting fella

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Rumour has it Barnsley is where you need to search. Here, this is what they look like.....

Screenshot-20230402-195230-Google.jpg

Good hunting fella.️

That's em Daddy,

Your a ruddy genius, where the hell did you get that photo from.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Padders said:

That's em Daddy,

Your a ruddy genius, where the hell did you get that photo from.

From a hunting trip I went on some years back. 7 of us went, only 3 of us returned. 😭

Be careful fella. They are more dangerous than they look...

• Haha 1