Haggis Hunting.

4 minutes ago, Hopman said:

The Scottich Highland Species has four legs, with those on one side being longer to cope with the mountain paths. This also makes them lean.

But the Wild Haggis of Barnsley are much tougher hence the need for only 3 legs. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hopman said:

The Scottich Highland Species has four legs, with those on one side being longer to cope with the mountain paths. This also makes them lean.

I was trying to figure out how they made the return journey without falling over, then it hit me- they use the path on the other side of the mountain!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

From a hunting trip I went on some years back. 7 of us went, only 3 of us returned. 😭

Be careful fella. They are more dangerous than they look...

Up early this morning Daddy.

Nice and sunny, so I decided to have a trip to Baarnnsley in my quest to find some haggisses.

Parked mi car up, and walked onto the moors..

So there I am with mi stick, poking at the heather..

Then something terrible happened.

I disturbed a VIZZY VOO snake.

Chuffin ell,

Its as fast as a white lie and longer than a wait at the dentists....Its fangs are so sharp even the wind gasps when it bares them..

I feared for my life, then miraculously a band of brave Barnsley villager's scared away the VIZZY VOO with flaming torches and pitchforks....

I'm glad to be home safely in one piece,

Never again Daddy, Never again.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Padders said:

Up early this morning Daddy.

Nice and sunny, so I decided to have a trip to Baarnnsley in my quest to find some haggisses.

Parked mi car up, and walked onto the moors..

So there I am with mi stick, poking at the heather..

Then something terrible happened.

I disturbed a VIZZY VOO snake.

Chuffin ell,

Its as fast as a white lie and longer than a wait at the dentists....Its fangs are so sharp even the wind gasps when it bares them..

I feared for my life, then miraculously a band of brave Barnsley villager's scared away the VIZZY VOO with flaming torches and pitchforks....

I'm glad to be home safely in one piece,

Never again Daddy, Never again.

Bloody heck that sounds utterly traumatising. I'm glad you made it back in one piece fella. You do right not to visit again. Its just not worth the risk 😬

• Thanks 1