Cost Of Living 'Crisis'

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Amazing how it's only extreme right wing Tories who are interested in The Guardian.

They must learn more from that than from the Tory Rags.

I think fools said he watches GBNews - which explains why he knows next to nothing about current affairs :hihi:

It was only yesterday that he was admonishing someone else about the Truss / Kwarteng budget and that it had no impact on people because its headline measures hadn't been enacted.

Thankfully I was around to put him right on that!

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

I think fools said he watches GBNews - which explains why he knowsnext to nothing about current affairs :hihi:

It was only yesterday that he was admonishing someone else about the Truss / Kwarteng budget and that it had no impact on people because its headline measures hadn't been enacted.

have you considered getting any help with the Truss/Kwarteng obsession

The day you put me right on anything is a long way off.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

I think fools said he watches GBNews - which explains why he knows next to nothing about current affairs :hihi:

You wouldn't think that a Righty  like him,  would need putting right so often.

2 minutes ago, fools said:

The day you put me right on anything is a long way off.

I already have done, several times. 

You're not as clever as you think you are.

10 minutes ago, fools said:

You are the Truss / Kwarteng admirer not us.

We think they're both barmy.

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I already have done, several times. 

You're not as clever vas you think you are.

I seem to have missed those 'several times', nevermind, you can try again another day.

Never claimed to be clever, just tend to stick to things I know about, you should try it sometime, rather than posting propaganda links

25 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You wouldn't think that a Righty  like him,  would need putting right so often.

coming from someone who thinks explaining a supermarkets low profit margin is a sign of extreme right wingery.

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/06/2023 at 19:51, fools said:

coming from someone who thinks explaining a supermarkets low profit margin is a sign of extreme right wingery.

You seem to have forgotten that the government themselves have recently said that supermarkets are overcharging at the pumps for petrol and diesel fuel.

Is that a sign of low profit margins ?

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

You seem to have forgotten that the government themselves have recently said that supermarkets are overcharging at the pumps for petrol and diesel fuel.

Is that a sign of low profit margins ?

you seem to have forgotten they can charge what they want for any product, you can shop elsewhere if that particular product seems expensive, as most sensible people do. The 'government' might want to concentrate on lowering the massive amount of tax that gets charged on petrol sales before playing the public with committees.

Supermarkets and petrol retail have low profit margins, buy shares if you're confident it's so lucrative.

Edited by fools