Parking Charge Notice

I have called in to Moss way Police station and the officer on the desk was very helpful, she has advised me to wait for my reply from my appeals, I mentioned that it says if I do not pay within 14 days the amount goes up to £100 but she advised me that the dispute should be on hold while get a response.

3 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

The OP is replying by letter to the PO box number,  I would have thought the companies contact details would be on the payment machines, it all sounds bit suspect thats why I said,  either tell the Police or trading standards then its up to them to decide on the action they going to take if any, she doesn't have to  find a Copper knockin about just go to the Cop shop there is a strong possibility she find one there.  :hihi:

Hi, thanks for your information, I may try the trading standards like you advise 👍 just a little bit of info for you, I don't know where you got it from but I am not a SHE  🤣🤣

It would be helpful in if the OP gave us a clue which car park this is supposed to be.

I'm having real difficulty understanding the situation.  First it seems very odd that a car park has both ANPR and ticket barriers.  Surely if you entered, took a ticket and then paid in the machine (which somehow incorrectly recognised as being underpaid for the duration spent), surely the exit barrier simply wouldn't have opened. 

On the other hand, if the car park is like Atkinsons where ANPR record your entry time, you pay using your number plate details and just exit, such doesn't have any actual barriers in which you need to obtain or insert a ticket.

The other ones I know around that area or either NCPs with regular ticket barrier systems or completely open surface car parks which are pay and display.

The identity might help in tracking down details of who runs and owns it.

1 hour ago, mac09 said:

Hi, thanks for your information, I may try the trading standards like you advise 👍 just a little bit of info for you, I don't know where you got it from but I am not a SHE  🤣🤣

Very sorry!  Not only did I add an S to He but also missed out the word might,  the last sentence should have said, He might find one there.  :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Very sorry!  Not only did I add an S to He but also missed out the word might,  the last sentence should have said, He might find one there.  :thumbsup:

No problem, thanks for your help 👍

45 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

It would be helpful in if the OP gave us a clue which car park this is supposed to be.

I'm having real difficulty understanding the situation.  First it seems very odd that a car park has both ANPR and ticket barriers.  Surely if you entered, took a ticket and then paid in the machine (which somehow incorrectly recognised as being underpaid for the duration spent), surely the exit barrier simply wouldn't have opened. 

On the other hand, if the car park is like Atkinsons where ANPR record your entry time, you pay using your number plate details and just exit, such doesn't have any actual barriers in which you need to obtain or insert a ticket.

The other ones I know around that area or either NCPs with regular ticket barrier systems or completely open surface car parks which are pay and display.

The identity might help in tracking down details of who runs and owns it.

Hi, the car park in question is off Campo lane, you don't get a ticket on entering because it is number plate recognition, when leaving you enter your reg in the payment machine and pay and then the barrier lifts on leaving. The only address details on the charge notice is a PO box number and the phone number on it is automated message about paying, it's like banging your head against a brick wall !!

It is a small secure car park run by Bank Parking, there is a pub opposite, I think it is The Grapes. Beware everyone 🤞

43 minutes ago, mac09 said:

Hi, the car park in question is off Campo lane, you don't get a ticket on entering because it is number plate recognition, when leaving you enter your reg in the payment machine and pay and then the barrier lifts on leaving. The only address details on the charge notice is a PO box number and the phone number on it is automated message about paying, it's like banging your head against a brick wall !!

It is a small secure car park run by Bank Parking, there is a pub opposite, I think it is The Grapes. Beware everyone 🤞

Okay, that sounds like Bank Park at the old Pennine Centre.  There does appear to be a local registered office you could try writing to:

Bank Parking Limited

Beighton Business Centre

52A High Street

Beighton

Sheffield

S20 1ED

2 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Okay, that sounds like Bank Park at the old Pennine Centre.  There does appear to be a local registered office you could try writing to:

Bank Parking Limited

Beighton Business Centre

52A High Street

Beighton

Sheffield

S20 1ED

Thanks for that ECCOnoob I have been to that address but it just someone who does their accounts although he wasn't in when I called, I did get a number for him and spoke to him to try and get a phone number for someone from Bank Parking but the number he gave me is the same one on their charge note that goes to automated message. Much appreciated for your efforts 👍

2 hours ago, carosio said:

Does anyone know where exactly this park is, the Grapes is on Trippet Lane and I can't (using google) see any park nearby.

Some info on the company here:    https://moneynerd.co.uk/bank-park/

I'm guessing Pennine Five
It used to be 50p/Hr or £5 per day.
No idea how long OP was there, how long they paid for, or what the timings on the machine were.