Parking Charge Notice

Hi everyone thanks for all your help on this.

I put the wrong pub on here, the pub opposite is the Three Tuns, and the car park is off Silver Street, I haven't had any reply from my letter to Bank Parking yet, I need to go back in to town again soon but I think I'll be going on the Tram next time.  🚊👍

The park opposite the 3 Tuns is the bigger underground park which I think is operated by Bank parking, there is a smaller pay and display further down Silver St, possibly Council.

Bank Parking appear to be members of the IPC, (most are members of the BPA- British Parking Association. Some say the IPC was set up because the BPA was allowing too many appeals and some companies didn't like it, so beware of this organisation.

IPC code of practice  https://portal.theipc.info/uploads/SGw1VHlWQWJOU2grd0d2eUdmVll5UT09/Code of Practice V7 November 2019-V1-V2.pdf

TBH Mac, if they make it so difficult to contact them I'd make a note of the lengths you have been to in order to get their address then  just leave it. If they start sending you threatening letters then reply. I am pretty sure they would stand no chance in court, in the unlikely event it went that far, if you could prove you have tried to contact them (with your strong case) to dispute the charge but they make it impossible.

3 hours ago, Chekhov said:

TBH Mac, if they make it so difficult to contact them I'd make a note of the lengths you have been to in order to get their address then  just leave it. If they start sending you threatening letters then reply. I am pretty sure they would stand no chance in court, in the unlikely event it went that far, if you could prove you have tried to contact them (with your strong case) to dispute the charge but they make it impossible.

Thanks Chekhov,  your info is about my best plan now, I have tried my best to contact them with success 😕

I will now wait for them to reply to my appeals and letter.

I am still thinking about contacting Trading Standards to get their views on it.

Just now, mac09 said:

Thanks Chekhov,  your info is about my best plan now, I have tried my best to contact them with success 😕

I will now wait for them to reply to my appeals and letter.

I am still thinking about contacting Trading Standards to get their views on it.

Should say without success