Harry Kane Get's His Face Smashed In!

monzaman

Did anybody see our England captain get pushed in the face in the everton game tonight and roll around on the floor clutching his face like he had been shot at point blank range inbetween his eyes.

It was totally embarrassing and made me cringe, this is our captain and he is setting that example for all kids to watch. He got booked for it but in my opinion the punishment should have been more!!!

9 hours ago, monzaman said:

Did anybody see our England captain get pushed in the face in the everton game tonight and roll around on the floor clutching his face like he had been shot at point blank range inbetween his eyes.

It was totally embarrassing and made me cringe, this is our captain and he is setting that example for all kids to watch. He got booked for it but in my opinion the punishment should have been more!!!

Just seen it on the news Monzy, 

Embarrassing is putting it mildly...

Goal of the month should be replaced by play actor of the month..

He'd win by a country mile...DISGRACEFULL!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, monzaman said:

Shameful. Should put it in the opening titles on Match of the Day 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well if every player from the opposition got booked or sent off for doing this a hillsbrough  we would be top of the league by 30 points as nearly every opposition do it to waste time and the refs fall for it as well.

Chuffin Ek Mr. Bassett,

Back in the day I've seen blokes half the size of Harry Kane, get hammered on the head with chairs, glasses smashed in their faces,

and still not go down..

Tough lot us Shiregreen lads.

9 hours ago, Padders said:

Just seen it on the news Monzy, 

Embarrassing is putting it mildly...

Goal of the month should be replaced by play actor of the month..

He'd win by a country mile...DISGRACEFULL!!!

Good idea Padders, they could also include his crawling back onto the pitch when Injured to slow play down (in an England game).

Trouble is it's common in all our Leagues now and no seems to have the balls to do owt about it.

7 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I wonder why he was over re- acting like that ?

Because Spurs were struggling to break down a stubborn Everton who were closing him down quickly which he hates so he thought he would make the Refs mind up for him when he got a hand in his face. The thing is he didn't need to do it because it's a red card anyway without the dying swan routine needed !!!!