When Did The City Centre Lose Its Soul?

When did Sheffield City Centre go down the pan?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. When did Sheffield City Centre go down the pan?

42 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Just stay in your bubble 

For someone with a lot to say you seem very sheltered 

I live life the way I like it,   Don't you ?

2 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

So you haven't visited for a few years but know that it's not worth visiting. How so?

Just think about it really hard     -     it's a bit hard to imagine that they have reversed and put everything back without me hearing about it.

Savvy?

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Just think about it really hard     -     it's a bit hard to imagine that they have reversed and put everything back without me hearing about it.

Savvy?

Very savvy thanks.

You're saying that because it's not like it was, it's not worth visiting, despite you not visiting and trying what's new and which you may enjoy.

Savvy? Narrow minded more like.

9 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

Very savvy thanks.

You're saying that because it's not like it was, it's not worth visiting, despite you not visiting and trying what's new and which you may enjoy.

Do you think that, if I keep visiting, shops I used to use will have suddenly  reopened again, and buildings demolished will have been re-created?

That remark is even dafter than your first question.

I, like you, and everyone else, am entitled to like whatever I please with or without your silly approval.

Hass somebody made you god for the day?

If you can't reply with something sensible,  better to not reply.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Do you think that, if I keep visiting, shops I used to use will have suddenly  reopened again, and buildings demolished will have been re-created?

That remark is even dafter than your first question.

I, like you, and everyone else, am entitled to like whatever I please with or without your silly approval.

Hass somebody made you god for the day?

If you can't reply with something sensible,  better to not reply.

Maybe try reading a bit harder and you'll see I was suggesting you might visit and try something new, not something which used to exist.

1 hour ago, Bargepole23 said:

Very savvy thanks.

Retail parks like Drakehouse and shopping malls ie Meadowhall and Crystal Peaks  are more secure and free parking.  Town is a scummy dump these days with loads of  Beggars and Chavs up to no good plus expensive parking.  Just my opinion and reasons for not going to the cess pit. :roll:

54 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

Maybe try reading a bit harder and you'll see I was suggesting you might visit and try something new, not something which used to exist.

Maybe try reading a bit harder and you'll see that I was saying that I make my own mind up and I decide what I might visit.

Don't you ?

Edited by Organgrinder