Is The Earth Flat?

20 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Yesterday I saw both the Sun and the Moon in the sky at the same time.

If the Earth is a globe how is this possible.

Could the Firmament actually be a thing? 🤔 

Lol - you should have been on the "Understanding the Universe" thread back when MAC33 was pushing flat earth nonsense - starting here.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/423099-understanding-the-universe/page/32/?tab=comments#comment-7739150

MAC33 collected every conspiracy theory going - 9/11 inside jobby, chemtrails, flu jabs are poison, dinosaurs never existed, moon landings were fake etc etc.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Lol - you should have been on the "Understanding the Universe" thread back when MAC33 was pushing flat earth nonsense - starting here.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/423099-understanding-the-universe/page/32/?tab=comments#comment-7739150

MAC33 collected every conspiracy theory going - 9/11 inside jobby, chemtrails, flu jabs are poison, dinosaurs never existed, moon landings were fake etc etc.

Most of them were true 

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

9/11 was an inside job.

Chemtrails are real and no longer a secret.

1st moonlanding (1969 TV showing) was faked. They did go to the moon, just not that time. America lost every step of the space race until then. They weren't going to risk losing the Big one.

Dinosaurs? There's some debate but I'm sure they existed. I don't see why their existence would be made up. Unlike the others I mentioned I really don't see what anyone would have to benefit from 'making them up'

Apart from maybe Steven Spielberg  

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

9/11 was an inside job.

Chemtrails are real and no longer a secret.

1st moonlanding (1969 TV showing) was faked. They did go to the moon, just not that time. America lost every step of the space race until then. They weren't going to risk losing the Big one.

Dinosaurs? There's some debate but I'm sure they existed. I don't see why their existence would be made up. Unlike the others I mentioned I really don't see what anyone would have to benefit from 'making them up'

Apart from maybe Steven Spielberg  

But Earth is not flat.

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Always thought it odd that the first man on the moon was Neil Armstrong..... or Neil A.

Spelt backwards ALIEN.

• Like 1