Queen Camilla

Not a fan of her at all,  I believe she didn't even want Prince William to marry Catherine Middleton,  she influenced Charles against Diana according to the brother of Andrew Parker-Bowles,  whatever you want to believe though.

Edited by cressida

11 minutes ago, Axe said:

Queen Camilla is her correct title given she is married to King Charles lll

Was never a fan of Lily Savage.   Paul O'Grady became popular due to his love of dogs.

Tripe! her correct title is Trollop!  For Trolloping about with  Trollop Charles  whilst he was married to Diana who has always and will be the best and real Queen we never had. :rant:

There's no doubt that Camilla makes Charles happy, and (apart from the obvious) she seems like a nice person, but the late Queen signified she was to be called Queen Consort. Seeing as Camilla is still a controversial figure with some, I think she should have stuck with that. Personally I don't really care if she is called Queen, but it will upset quite a few.

After all Queen Victoria's husband remained Prince Albert, and Queen Elizabeth's husband remained Prince Phillip.  And Mrs Fitzherbert stayed Mrs Fitzherbert...

Edited by Anna B

11 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

When he was mancking about  with her , The establishment said she will never be Queen .

Liars ,  They say any thing to keep the ruling classes in power .

I think you are confused.  It was assumption when she married the then Prince Charles she would never be Queen.  King Charles lll wishes his wife to have the title Queen rather than Queen Consort which is why it is happening.  

7 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Tripe! her correct title is Trollop!  For Trolloping about with  Trollop Charles  whilst he was married to Diana who has always and will be the best and real Queen we never had. :rant:

You remind  me of one of those women gossiping to another woman about the news the milkman has just told her.

3 minutes ago, Anna B said:

There's no doubt that Camilla makes Charles happy, and (apart from the obvious) she seems like a nice person, but the late Queen signified she was to be called Queen Consort. Seeing as Camilla is still a controversial figure with some, I think she should have stuck with that. Personally I don't really care if she is called Queen, but it will upset quite a few.

After all Queen Victoria's husband remained Prince Albert, and Queen Elizabeth's husband remained Prince Phillip.  And Mrs Fitzherbert stayed Mrs Fitzherbert...

It was Queen Victoria who inherited the monarchy which is why Prince Albert could never be King.   The spouse of the King who has inherited the monarchy can call his wife Queen because that is a lower title than his own.