Who Would You Pick As Best Ever Owls Player ?

bassett one

33 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Tony Kay.

Met him at his sons wedding reception.  several of my mates who were there were Wednesday supporters and we had a chat with him.

Found out later that he was wanted because of some dodgy gold dealing and he'd had a mate fly him in to the small Doncaster civil airport and back out to Spain a day later!

2 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Met him at his sons wedding reception.  several of my mates who were there were Wednesday supporters and we had a chat with him.

Found out later that he was wanted because of some dodgy gold dealing and he'd had a mate fly him in to the small Doncaster civil airport and back out to Spain a day later!

That’s interesting. Does he live in Spain ?

3 minutes ago, m williamson said:

It was a fake diamond Pal.

1 minute ago, pattricia said:

That’s interesting. Does he live in Spain ?

No he's been back many years.

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

No he's been back many years.

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Not then it wasn't. I was in the electronic security business and had a meeting with the inspector in charge of crime prevention on the Monday after the wedding.

He was an owl supporter and when I told him about meeting Kaye he asked his sergeant to check up on it and at the time it was something to do with gold.

Versatile lad oul Tony, diamonds, gold, betting scams, he was an all rounder!

Just now, m williamson said:

Not then it wasn't. I was in the electronic security business and had a meeting with the inspector in charge of crime prevention on the Monday after the wedding.

He was an owl supporter and when I told him about meeting Kaye he asked his sergeant to check up on it and at the time it was something to do with gold.

Versatile lad oul Tony, diamonds, gold, betting scams, he was an all rounder!

He was on the run in Spain for a counterfeit Diamond.

The lifetime ban that stopped a 'legend' in his tracks: Tony Kay - Tale of Two Halves