Wembley Tickets Online.

Alextopman

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

It seems the system went into meltdown allowing people tickets who should not have got them.

Yes but have they really got them!!! I need proof, they must meet me in a pub to show me them or i will just believe they spent their money on Prostitutes instead. I will pm them a list of pubs with no names on it to meet me in........LOL

Sorry I don't know what came over me there, It's like I turned into a member of a well known whatsapp group for a minute there!!!!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Citeh battered Championship side Southampton

Some goal that was wasn't it. I can't wait for the semi's. Fully expect them City players will be banging on the managers door and telling him he'd better not be thinking about resting them. Having said that, their under 23's would beat that lot.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Some goal that was wasn't it. I can't wait for the semi's. Fully expect them City players will be banging on the managers door and telling him he'd better not be thinking about resting them. Having said that, their under 23's would beat that lot.

I really hope United give them a tough game but they'll have to put 4 players on Haaland

• Haha 1