Wembley Tickets Online.

Alextopman

I can't wait for the semi's and for the Blades to be up against one of the best teams in Europe, well who would have predicted that at the start of the season. No pressure on us because we are not expected to win so we can just go and enjoy it and who knows we might even sneak a goal....LOL

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

I don't and doubt they will. Fully expect the white flag raised pretty quickly. Capitulation.

Remind me what round your lot waved the white flag and who they Capitulated to.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

I don't and doubt they will. Fully expect the white flag raised pretty quickly. Capitulation.

Tell you what - it takes a proper team to get to the last 4 in the FA Cup to even get the choice to raise that white flag or not!

How did you do in this years competition?

Remind me who knocked you out.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Tell you what - it takes a proper team to get to the last 4 in the FA Cup to even get the choice to raise that white flag!

How did you do in this years competition?

Remind me who knocked you out.

Calm down.....no one has said you dont deserve to be there

But you are playing the best team in the world

Good luck 👍

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

it takes a proper team

They're all proper teams, every last one of them. You think you're any better than smaller clubs? You aren't.

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Good luck 👍

They're a bit giddy at the moment Jack, spouting all sorts of rubbish. But trust me, I've seen this before, it doesn't end well for them. Bless em.

• Haha 1

Jack, you will find Kelvin is hurting a bit at the moment bless him because his team are doing bobar, so the only little thread of comfort he can get is to hope we lose to man city, sad really i suppose we should pity him because it never seems to end well for him.

14 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Good luck 👍

We don't expect much from the game Jack much the same as when your team went to their ground but sold out, you lost 7-0 but the traveling fans had the rare pleasure of visiting that fantastic stadium in Manchester, something that doesn't look like happening anytime soon apart from Cup games.

Whatever happens it's going to be a good day out and show us what to expect next season if everything goes to plan in the league.

We know Owls want us to lose big and expect them to but the WhatsApp weasel is like a spoilt Kid stamping his feet and repeating himself all the time begging attention.

Thing is. We know we’re going to lose. And lose heavily probably.

We’ve already accepted it.

So no amount of baiting will have much of a desired effect.

So bait all you want. 

We got through to the last four.

Thats all that counts.

Along with the MASSIVE payday.

• Haha 1