Wembley Tickets Online.

Alextopman

38 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

We don't expect much from the game Jack much the same as when your team went to their ground but sold out, you lost 7-0 but the traveling fans had the rare pleasure of visiting that fantastic stadium in Manchester, something that doesn't look like happening anytime soon apart from Cup games.

Whatever happens it's going to be a good day out and show us what to expect next season if everything goes to plan in the league.

We know Owls want us to lose big and expect them to but the WhatsApp weasel is like a spoilt Kid stamping his feet and repeating himself all the time begging attention.

You don't fool anyone.

You are absolutely dreading getting hammered.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You don't fool anyone.

You are absolutely dreading getting hammered.

Not as much as it's the highlight of your season if it happens.

Like I said we'll move on and hopefully prepare for next season in the premier League.

The only Sheffield team in nearly a quarter of a century to achieve that.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, abbeyedges said:

The Green Man is charging £10.00 entrance fee. 

All profits from this entrance fee will be donated to Sheffield Children's Hospital, Weston Park and Blue Bell Wood Hospice.

That's brilliant well done The Green Man.

27 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

That's brilliant well done The Green Man.

No worries Man City have got that side of the ground.

No Blades.

I hope you feel the same way if you get there in the play offs, mind you it won't make any difference to sofa surfers.

• Like 1

On 09/04/2023 at 18:21, Alextopman said:

No worries Man City have got that side of the ground.

No Blades.

I hope you feel the same way if you get there in the play offs, mind you it won't make any difference to sofa surfers.

Have you seen the doormen at the green man, I will tell you now I bet half the money they take doesn't end up going to charity and that's being generous

On 09/04/2023 at 12:18, Alextopman said:

We don't expect much from the game Jack much the same as when your team went to their ground but sold out, you lost 7-0 but the traveling fans had the rare pleasure of visiting that fantastic stadium in Manchester, something that doesn't look like happening anytime soon apart from Cup games.

Whatever happens it's going to be a good day out and show us what to expect next season if everything goes to plan in the league.

We know Owls want us to lose big and expect them to but the WhatsApp weasel is like a spoilt Kid stamping his feet and repeating himself all the time begging attention.

BUMP!!!!