Gays Against Groomers.

Gays Against Groomers is a 501(c)4 organization of gay people who oppose the recent trend of indoctrinating, sexualizing and medicalizing children under the guise of “LGBTQIA+”
Our community that once preached love and acceptance of others has been hijacked by radical activists who are now pushing extreme concepts onto society, specifically targeting children in recent Groomers.

https://www.gaysagainstgroomers.com/about

It's an American group so may not be super relevant to the UK, yet! 

But there is beginning to be a pushback against the 'indoctrination', 'sexualisation', 'medicating' and in some cases 'life changing non reversible operations' some kids are now having I wouldn't be surprised if this group expanded across the globe or more likely a UK arm will spring up somewhere in the not too distant future? The fact mainstream media call them extreme right etc is meaningless as anything they disagree with is painted as such that the term is losing all meaning..

Your thoughts?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Gays Against Groomers is a 501(c)4 organization of gay people who oppose the recent trend of indoctrinating, sexualizing and medicalizing children under the guise of “LGBTQIA+”
Our community that once preached love and acceptance of others has been hijacked by radical activists who are now pushing extreme concepts onto society, specifically targeting children in recent Groomers.

https://www.gaysagainstgroomers.com/about

It's an American group so may not be super relevant to the UK, yet! 

But there is beginning to be a pushback against the 'indoctrination', 'sexualisation', 'medicating' and in some cases 'life changing non reversible operations' some kids are now having I wouldn't be surprised if this group expanded across the globe or more likely a UK arm will spring up somewhere in the not too distant future? The fact mainstream media call them extreme right etc is meaningless as anything they disagree with is painted as such that the term is losing all meaning..

Your thoughts?

I watched an Interview with a gay rights group that said they want to disassociate from the 'LGBT' so that their group is just 'LGB'

They said that being Trans is nothing to do with being gay and that the Trans movement was bringing negative attention to gays who have fought so hard to be treated the same as everything else

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jack Grey said:

I watched an Interview with a gay rights group that said they want to disassociate from the 'LGBT' so that their group is just 'LGB'

They said that being Trans is nothing to do with being gay and that the Trans movement was bringing negative attention to gays who have fought so hard to be treated the same as everything else

My bold

Yes, I've heard this. I was chatting to the parent of one of my daughters friends. She's gay and proud of who she is but apparently she's now conflicted.  She won't fly the flag, go to the marches and stuff because she says they don't represent her anymore. She's comfortable with her sexuality but very uncomfortable with the lgbtqetcetcetc crew. 

This says an awful lot to me.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I know a gay lad who  had the operation and now lives as a woman. He still sleeps with men . Does that now make him heterosexual?  I asked a gay friend about this , his answer was “don’t ask me I don’t understand it either “ .  

Basically, the extreme trans view is that you are what you say you are and to argue is phobic. Also, to not be attracted to a trans person is phobic, too. So, in their eyes:

If you are a straight man, and a trans woman approaches you, you have to be attracted to them, despite the fact that they are a man.

Similarly, a lesbian has to also be attracted to them, despite them prefering bacon to sausage.

Basically... to not be 'phobic' you must suspend all notion of physical reality.

• Like 1

Looks like a cynical right-wing marketing ploy to me. If you want your arguments to be taken seriously it's probably best not to promote a group to people who can easily check up on who's behind it: Gays Against Groomers Is Not a Grassroots Organization: Report

There are genuine resources and sources out there.  Anyone interested in the subject could make a start by doing some reading: Time to Think by Hannah Barnes review – what went wrong at Gids?

8 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Looks like a cynical right-wing marketing ploy to me. If you want your arguments to be taken seriously it's probably best not to promote a group to people who can easily check up on who's behind it: Gays Against Groomers Is Not a Grassroots Organization: Report

There are genuine resources and sources out there.  Anyone interested in the subject could make a start by doing some reading: Time to Think by Hannah Barnes review – what went wrong at Gids?

So would it be ok with you if it was a left wing organisation?

Or is it only right wing because of their views?

Do you have to think in a certain way to be left wing?

Or can you be left wing but still be against grooming?

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

So would it be ok with you if it was a left wing organisation?

Or is it only right wing because of their views?

Do you have to think in a certain way to be left wing?

Or can you be left wing but still be against grooming?

What's any of that strawman word salad fishing fest got to do with anything I posted?  Put down your tiresome rod and get a copy of that book I posted a review of; it's interesting and informative. 

9 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

Basically, the extreme trans view is that you are what you say you are and to argue is phobic. Also, to not be attracted to a trans person is phobic, too. So, in their eyes:

If you are a straight man, and a trans woman approaches you, you have to be attracted to them, despite the fact that they are a man.

Similarly, a lesbian has to also be attracted to them, despite them prefering bacon to sausage.

Basically... to not be 'phobic' you must suspend all notion of physical reality.

So they don't believe in choices even for themselves?

That will be awkward for them then.

• Like 1