Gays Against Groomers.

20 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

1. You need to pay more attention to the media - the trans people screaming 'transphobia' is deafening.

2. Neither are 'the few you know' representative of the entire trans community.

3. How can you have empathy with someone who clearly has mental health issues and feels everyone else should suspend reality so as not to hurt their feelings???

4. Why is criticism of an ideology 'phobic'? There are many key issues attached to the trans agenda which need to be questioned but, in doing so, the critics are classed as 'phobic'.

The trans MMA fighter Fallon Fox literally cracked the skull of a female MMA fighter... and he/she/they/it were proud of it! But to question it is being transphobic. Apparently being concerned for the safety of fellow humans means you're a bigot...

1. I'm aware that there are some trans people claiming others are transphobic.  Like I said above, the debate has gotten toxic, and there are people of bad faith stirring the pot either to boost their own egos, social media visibility, or plain mischief.

2. I never said that they were wholly representative. I do know them well, I also know what it's like to be discriminated against, and to be treated like a 2nd class citizen by the wider community, and how it left me and other gay people feeling.

So, if the people that I know are not representative of the trans community, what and who are representative of the Trans community? 

3. I'm not asking people to 'suspend reality'. You claimed that " to not be attracted to a trans person is phobic," how many trans people do you know who've said that? I was just saying sometimes when people are rebuffed and their pride is hurt they come out with all kinds of stuff, sometimes it's sour grapes, other times it's self pity. I have empathy for people who have mental health issues because they are very common. Do you not have empathy? It doesn't look like from you post.

4. I never claimed that being trans is an ideology. The people I know aren't an ideology, they are people who feel they are born in the wrong body. Are you an ideology?

Edited by Mister M

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

1. I'm aware that there are some trans people claiming others are transphobic.  Like I said above, the debate has gotten toxic, and there are people of bad faith stirring the pot either to boost their own egos, social media visibility, or plain mischief.

2. I never said that they were wholly representative. I do know them well, I also know what it's like to be discriminated against, and to be treated like a 2nd class citizen by the wider community, and how it left me and other gay people feeling.

So, if the people that I know are not representative of the trans community, what and who are representative of the Trans community? 

3. I'm not asking people to 'suspend reality'. You claimed that " to not be attracted to a trans person is phobic," how many trans people do you know who've said that? I was just saying sometimes when people are rebuffed and their pride is hurt they come out with all kinds of stuff, sometimes it's sour grapes, other times it's self pity. I have empathy for people who have mental health issues because they are very common. Do you not have empathy? It doesn't look like from you post.

4. I never claimed that being trans is an ideology. The people I know aren't an ideology, they are people who feel they are born in the wrong body. 

Like i said, you need to look more at the media and social media. This issue is being debated on all channels and platforms and, by the sounds of it, you've been living in a hole for the last couple of years. There are prominent extremist trans activists claiming transphobia if you don't do this or that.

I feel for you as a gay man and what you will have gone through, but that is different. You're being naive  in defend that community because they will be more than happy to persecute you for your lifestyle. Many in the trans community would claim you are transphobic if you said you would not date a trans-man - i.e. a biological female who claims to be male. It's basically coercion.

And i didn't say that you said the trans movement is an ideology - but it is. It's a lesson in mind-control. Being forced to suspend reality for fear of punishment - it's the 'How many lights' section of 1984.

I notice you ignored the final point about Fallon Fox... i wonder why?

1 minute ago, leviathan13 said:

Like i said, you need to look more at the media and social media. This issue is being debated on all channels and platforms and, by the sounds of it, you've been living in a hole for the last couple of years. There are prominent extremist trans activists claiming transphobia if you don't do this or that.

I feel for you as a gay man and what you will have gone through, but that is different. You're being naive  in defend that community because they will be more than happy to persecute you for your lifestyle. Many in the trans community would claim you are transphobic if you said you would not date a trans-man - i.e. a biological female who claims to be male. It's basically coercion.

And i didn't say that you said the trans movement is an ideology - but it is. It's a lesson in mind-control. Being forced to suspend reality for fear of punishment - it's the 'How many lights' section of 1984.

I notice you ignored the final point about Fallon Fox... i wonder why?

I ignored the point about Fallon Fox because it's irrelevant to the debate, unless you're saying that all trans people are violent and have no conscience when attacking people. Same as I don't judge the actions of one person as typical of all the people in that group.

I'm more than happy to say to a trans person I wouldn't date them because I'm not attracted to females. If they call me a 'transphobe' well so what? Like I say it's hurt pride speaking.

I can only go on the trans people who I know. They don't want to control anybody's mind, or want people to suspend reality. They just want to try and get by day to day without hassle from others, and try to figure out the best way forward for themselves. 

The reason why I don't get involved in these social media debates about the trans issue is because it takes away from the individuals in all of this. It becomes a war of winners and losers. I'm more interested in the people at the centre of all of this and how they're doing.

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I ignored the point about Fallon Fox because it's irrelevant to the debate, unless you're saying that all trans people are violent and have no conscience when attacking people. Same as I don't judge the actions of one person as typical of all the people in that group.

I'm more than happy to say to a trans person I wouldn't date them because I'm not attracted to females. If they call me a 'transphobe' well so what? Like I say it's hurt pride speaking.

I can only go on the trans people who I know. They don't want to control anybody's mind, or want people to suspend reality. They just want to try and get by day to day without hassle from others, and try to figure out the best way forward for themselves. 

The reason why I don't get involved in these social media debates about the trans issue is because it takes away from the individuals in all of this. It becomes a war of winners and losers. I'm more interested in the people at the centre of all of this and how they're doing.

The trans women in sport debate is not irrelevant... just like the debate around where to put a rapist who identifies as a woman. This is where the paradox begins. 

And i'm not saying you have to debate anyone, i'm just saying do a bit more Googling and watch a few more videos to gain an idea.

Nike have just used a biological man as a model for their women's sportswear; a women's sanitary product company has chosen a biological man to promote tampons; a biological man has just woman a women's golf tournament; and drag queens are performing for toddlers...

This is all online and all searchable.

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

But Trans people dont have mental health problems...or at least we arent meant to say they do

I've no idea who the guy is who pretended to be a 6 year old girl, or why he did it.

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I've no idea who the guy is who pretended to be a 6 year old girl, or why he did it.

Thats Dylan Mulvaney.......he/she is causing quite a lot of controversy in the USA at the moment

People are boycotting Budweiser and Nike

Because of the below videos that have gone viral...

Edited by Jack Grey

Just now, leviathan13 said:

The trans women in sport debate is not irrelevant... just like the debate around where to put a rapist who identifies as a woman. This is where the paradox begins. 

And i'm not saying you have to debate anyone, i'm just saying do a bit more Googling and watch a few more videos to gain an idea.

Nike have just used a biological man as a model for their women's sportswear; a women's sanitary product company has chosen a biological man to promote tampons; a biological man has just woman a women's golf tournament; and drag queens are performing for toddlers...

This is all online and all searchable.

I never said the trans women in sport debate is irrelevant. When you brought up the issue of the trans fighter it was about their lack of concern for the fact they had seriously injured their opponent; not which changing room or showers they used. 

I heard about the charity hiring a biological man to promote tampons. To me that's a bit of a non issue - men can be and are gynecologists, no one bats an eyelid. 

Biological men in golf tournaments. Okay well men are generally physically stronger than women. How much strength do you need to hit a golf ball, or is it a game of skill. No idea as I've never played the sport.

Drag queens performing for toddlers. Well it's a bit odd, as toddlers are probably too young to understand why a man is dressed as a strange looking woman. As long as the drag queens aren't lewd or inappropriate....Pantomimes have drag queens in them 'Pantomime dames' - and women who dress as men 'Pantomime Kings'. Traditional family entertainment apparently.

18 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

But Trans people dont have mental health problems...or at least we arent meant to say they do

This 26 year old man is now sponsored by Nike, Bud Light and Tampax (im not kidding)

What an absolute insult to women.

No wonder they feel attacked and vulnerable these days.

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I never said the trans women in sport debate is irrelevant. When you brought up the issue of the trans fighter it was about their lack of concern for the fact they had seriously injured their opponent; not which changing room or showers they used. 

I heard about the charity hiring a biological man to promote tampons. To me that's a bit of a non issue - men can be and are gynecologists, no one bats an eyelid. 

Biological men in golf tournaments. Okay well men are generally physically stronger than women. How much strength do you need to hit a golf ball, or is it a game of skill. No idea as I've never played the sport.

Drag queens performing for toddlers. Well it's a bit odd, as toddlers are probably too young to understand why a man is dressed as a strange looking woman. As long as the drag queens aren't lewd or inappropriate....Pantomimes have drag queens in them 'Pantomime dames' - and women who dress as men 'Pantomime Kings'. Traditional family entertainment apparently.

50% of the planet are born women...they couldnt find one to promote their products?

Were they all busy so they had to find a trans women instead

Its like when they made Katlyn Jenner woman of the year.....what a kick in the teeth for nurses that was