Gays Against Groomers.

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I never said the trans women in sport debate is irrelevant. When you brought up the issue of the trans fighter it was about their lack of concern for the fact they had seriously injured their opponent; not which changing room or showers they used. 

I heard about the charity hiring a biological man to promote tampons. To me that's a bit of a non issue - men can be and are gynecologists, no one bats an eyelid. 

Biological men in golf tournaments. Okay well men are generally physically stronger than women. How much strength do you need to hit a golf ball, or is it a game of skill. No idea as I've never played the sport.

Drag queens performing for toddlers. Well it's a bit odd, as toddlers are probably too young to understand why a man is dressed as a strange looking woman. As long as the drag queens aren't lewd or inappropriate....Pantomimes have drag queens in them 'Pantomime dames' - and women who dress as men 'Pantomime Kings'. Traditional family entertainment apparently.

The Fallon Fox bit wasn't about bathrooms... it was about the fact that biological men have distinct physical advantage which is dangerous for biological women.

It's quite clear that you have zero to little understanding of how trans women affect the lives of real women! You don't undetstand the advantage a trans woman has in golf??? It's quite simple if you think about it!

You really need to educate yourself (to coin a lefty phrase)

Oh aye... check out the hysteria from the trans crowd following the recent US school shooting. They were upset at them being misgendered... to Hell with them being a nutcase who murdered children. The police were under fire for killing a trans person... you couldn't make it up!

Edited by leviathan13

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

50% of the planet are born women...they couldnt find one to promote their products?

Were they all busy so they had to find a trans women instead

Its like when they made Katlyn Jenner woman of the year.....what a kick in the teeth for nurses that was

AFAIK I don't think the man they hired was a trans man.

3 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

The Fallon Fox bit wasn't about bathrooms... it was about the fact that biological men have distinct physical advantage which is dangerous for biological women.

It's quite clear that you have zero to little understanding of how trans women affect the lives of real women! You don't undetstand the advantage a trans woman has in golf??? It's quite simple if you think about it!

giphy-3.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

I will do, in my own time, and not from what's said on social media.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

giphy-3.gif

Well that really adds to the debate :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

I will do, in my own time, and not from what's said on social media.

Well that really adds to the debate :rolleyes:

But social media is where this war is being fought!

Stick your head in the sand all you like, you really do need to learn more about it!

29 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I havent heard about this myself. Is this biological man that is promoting tampons trying to make out as though he needs/uses them himself?

This was the case in Scotland to which I was referring:

Decision to appoint man as UK's first 'period dignity officer' met with backlash | UK News | Metro News