Google Thi Sen.

I have , And the results are staggering , Mind you I have three surnames due to a colourful start in life where i collected names as I stumbled on .

I have found  out that I am an actor who started out in This is England ,Also a  American Wrestler who was locked up for a bank robbery , and then me on a certain subject on this forum .

Try it .

Just now, cuttsie said:

I have , And the results are staggering , Mind you I have three surnames due to a colourful start in life where i collected names as I stumbled on .

I have found  out that I am an actor who started out in This is England ,Also a  American Wrestler who was locked up for a bank robbery , and then me on a certain subject on this forum .

Try it .

I just did.

There's only one valid reference for me.

My 40 year relationship with my brother Roy's Canadian Benefits Group which I have been associated with mostly in an advisory capacity.

My own 40 odd year career with my own companies, Right of Way Associates Ltd, York Property Appraisers Ltd, later folded into York Land Services Inc, gets no mention, as I retired from the business, in 2000, or so. Which pre-dates the modern era.

Edited by trastrick

Combination of first name and family name is highly distinctive, for me.

I'm long aware of 1 alter ego online. Don't know him, not a relative (even though also French), and we work in very different sectors. But we're both professionals, with respective accounts on various professional sites for many years, articles, news pieces and similar in many places over the decades. So we're always "in each other's way" for this thread's exercise.

Currently whole first page for Google is me, minus one entry (twitter account of my alter ego, he's using his real name on there, I'm not).

So, currently, I'm "winning" 😁

Trivia: Goggling yourself is known as "egosurfing" 😉

Edited by L00b

4 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Just done mine .  First thing that came up was , Love God . 

Crikey,  that sounds serious,  what's tha been dooin lad?