8 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Actually I’m surprised at how many people on SF like him no matter what he’s done in the past ! Sometimes you have to fight power with power.

I'm surprised how many people on SF hate him.

4 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Well as Biden looks as though he’s on his last legs looks like they are ready for a new one !

Biden has always been a puppet. He isn't in charge. He's simply told where to go, what to say, where to stand and he still screws it up more often than not.

I used to dislike him but now I feel sorry for him. His handlers in my view are guilty of elder abuse. 

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm surprised how many people on SF hate him.

He’s an awful human being might be a good starting point.

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Biden has always been a puppet. He isn't in charge. He's simply told where to go, what to say, where to stand and he still screws it up more often than not.

I used to dislike him but now I feel sorry for him. His handlers in my view are guilty of elder abuse. 

You could say the same about any US President or a PM of this country over the last four decades.

44 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

You could say the same about any US President or a PM of this country over the last four decades.

I agree to a point but the difference with Biden is he literally can't seem to do anything for himself without cocking it up or looking stupid. 

Here's just one instance. 

By the way, It's rather difficult to watch, he's clearly struggling. Also I don't condone the mocking from the newsreader at the end.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

I agree to a point but the difference with Biden is he literally can't seem to do anything for himself without cocking it up or looking stupid. 

Here's just one instance. 

By the way, It's rather difficult to watch, he's clearly struggling. Also I don't condone the mocking from the newsreader at the end.

Hes just a puppet

The plan was to replace him with Kamala Harris but she turned out to be a crazy person

Theyve hidden her away too

2 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Where have they hidden her?

You hardly see her anywhere anymore......they hid her away before she can do more damage

They hid Harris and wheeled Hillary Clinton back out from whatever rock she was hiding under