Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Accrington Fc

bassett one

4 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I was hoping he'd bring shipston on as soon as we got the third aswell, needs a decent run out rather tha the odd 5 minutes here and there.

Game was over as a contest, give the lad much needed game time, Id have put Brown on for johnson and Smith for Gregory at that point as well, last thing we need is fatigue related injuries

Anyone remember their player going down clutching his head in the box when we had possession? Feeling outraged when the ref gave their goalie the ball back? That's the law apparently. So the defender just needs to go down clutching his head in the box, ref stops the game immediately, then they get the ball given to their goalie

17 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

After Hotmales post above I thought I'd take a look at the prices at the bookies. It has Ipswich as far and away favourites for promotion at 1/8, Owls at 2/7, Plymouth at 4/7, Barnsley, 2/1, Peterborough and Bolton both at 9/2,  Derby 11/2 and Wycombe at 50/1.

I'd have had Plymouth in front of us but there you go.

I don't bet, but isn't 4/7 a smaller price than 2/7? If not, I'm very confused.