Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Accrington Fc

bassett one

52 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Not having a bad game if he’s that off pace

No, he had a lot better second half. He hasn't been very good recently, whether that's off the pace or confidence I don't know. He's a decent player when he's on it, just hope he can keep it up, we need him back. Bakinson also with an improved performance when he came on.

Man of the match for me would be between Vaulks and Flint, both very good today I thought.

Some strange results today, Alfie May (wonder what he's worth) getting the equaliser for Cheltenham v Ipswich and Lincoln turning Plymouth over, I'll have to have a little look at the table, now over to you lot, turn a good day into an  excellent one. Come on Burnley, get them battered and deliver us that Sheffield double.

54 minutes ago, KP Nuts said:

Come on Burnley, get them battered and deliver us that Sheffield double.

Odds on that Burnley will win tonight. But there'll be no meltdown from us if we come home empty handed.

We'll still have a 5 point gap between us and 3rd, with 3rd & 4th having only 5 more games left to play, and us having 6 to play.

Not a bad position to be in, even if we lose tonight.

⚔️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Comfortable in the end, just what we needed after the run we had. Just need to beat Burton now and see where it puts us. Dropped points by two of the other promotion hopefuls so a good day.

Yes a good win for you nervy and the dropped points of Plymouth and Ipswich were unexpected so the ball is definately back in your court.

8 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Yes a good win for you nervy and the dropped points of Plymouth and Ipswich were unexpected so the ball is definately back in your court.

Not quite, they still have the game in hand over us but even if they win it they can't pull clear at least. If we can win at Burton then it could look interesting, I think Plymouth in particular could drop more points yet.

• Like 1

If carlsburg did results!!

Much better today, much better.  The players looked happy again.

Thought Accrington were rather tidy.

Just now, hackey lad said:

How rubbish is that league ,  1 win in 7  and still top .

Apart from 4 teams it's incredibly poor.