Burnley V Blades.

Padders

A lot of them players are just simply too old or just not good enough. If Dizzy is still interested I'd hope his pockets aren't as deep as poundlands proved to be, serious investment required in that squad, and i'm thinking 100's of millions. united had better hope he's still interested, he'll be needing £350m I reckon to just avoid the bottom 3. That's 100 for the purchase and £250m on players.

Edited by KP Nuts

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

Red card spoilt what looked to be a good game but no complaints the lads worked hard against the top of the league, the Blades fans are still singing, 5 points clear and a game in hand so it's not all bad.

Agree Alex,

What should have been an entertaining encounter spoilt by a red card, after only 17 minutes....

Can't comment on the sending off, dint see it..

Was it justified?

Expected a loss, shame it happened the way it did....

Anyway no worries, still in pole position..........

• Like 1

"Top of the league Burnley beat 10 men Blades who lost their goalie very early in the game 2-0" To be honest I will take that,not happy about it but the game was killed as a spectacle the moment our goalie had a rush of blood . only real damage done is losing wes for a few games 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Red card spoilt what looked to be a good game but no complaints the lads worked hard against the top of the league, the Blades fans are still singing, 5 points clear and a game in hand so it's not all bad.

I expect a stupid comment from the imbecile to follow this post but every Village has one so no worries.

Spot on .

No complaints ,and we’ll done Burnley on winning the league .

Their fans were a bit quiet though

• Like 1

Just now, atticus said:

Spot on .

No complaints ,and we’ll done Burnley on winning the league .

Their fans were a bit quiet though

To be honest I'm sure it's not how they wanted to win the game either but they have been the best team in the league so I would have expected a bit more noise from them.