Burnley V Blades.

Padders

6 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Spot on Nervy

To be fair your defender helped their cause immensely. Trying to be clever instead of just booting it out of play (probably what Heckingbottom was telling him as he was leaving the field). Keeper was abit silly tripping him aswell, should of took a chance and let him go rather than risking a red card. I didn't watch any of the game so can't comment on how you was doing before the sending off but will of had a big bearing on the game.

Cardiff shouldn't be an issue for you, I think you have a decent run in now this game is out of the way so aslong as your form doesn't drop off a cliff then all's good. Not sure Luton have it in them for a sustained push until the end of season.

Edited by NERVY-OWL
  • Like 2

Said it earlier, and I’ll say it again.

A loss tonight still leaves The Blades in prime position for automatic promotion to the Premier League. 

5 points clear. 5 games left for the nearest below us. Game in hand for us.

UTB

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Said it earlier, and I’ll say it again.

A loss tonight still leaves The Blades in prime position for automatic promotion to the Premier League. 

5 points clear. 5 games left for the nearest below us. Game in hand for us.

UTB

Errrr, prime position you say?😂😂😂 That would be Burnley.

30 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

To be fair your defender helped their cause immensely. Trying to be clever instead of just booting it out of play (probably what Heckingbottom was telling him as he was leaving the field). Keeper was abit silly tripping him aswell, should of took a chance and let him go rather than risking a red card. I didn't watch any of the game so can't comment on how you was doing before the sending off but will of had a big bearing on the game.

Cardiff shouldn't be an issue for you, I think you have a decent run in now this game is out of the way so aslong as your form doesn't drop off a cliff then all's good. Not sure Luton have it in them for a sustained push until the end of season.

Yes nervy, it could have been a good game for the neutrals to watch but that went out the window in the 17th minute, just glad we kept it down to two goals

1 minute ago, Monkesreturn said:

Meanwhile on whatgap...

Screenshot-20230410-225618-Whats-Mock.jp

Ha Ha that is just brilliant, that is the best post I have seen in ages!!!!!!