Trousers

Some  times trousers send me daft ,

I mean yesterday I was wearing my best Lee Coopers in black , My Mrs says they look good , makes look like James Dean or Gary Cooper she said .

The thing is they are crap!!!!!!!!. When I sit down on the Sophie the crutch part digs in , The belt area digs in , the knees are gripped in a vice that means I can't get my leg over on the bike . So this morning they are going in the charity bag ,   I have dug out my old Cotton Traders with elastic waste , deep side and leg pockets for my odds and sods and button up fly that protects big Judd from getting a rude awakening .

Fashion is now out , no more figure hugging shirts , lairy socks that don't warm the feet or shoes that look good but don't walk reight .

The Blue Bell wood shop had better get ready I am dumping the lot .

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I mean yesterday I was wearing my best Lee Coopers in black , My Mrs says they look good , makes look like James Dean or Gary Cooper she said .

The thing is they are crap!!!!!!!!. When I sit down on the Sophie the crutch part digs in , The belt area digs in , the knees are gripped in a vice that means I can't get my leg over on the bike . So this morning they are going in the charity bag ,   I have dug out my old Cotton Traders with elastic waste , deep side and leg pockets for my odds and sods and button up fly that protects big Judd from getting a rude awakening .

Fashion is now out , no more figure hugging shirts , lairy socks that don't warm the feet or shoes that look good but don't walk reight .

Dont throw out your trousers.....go to the gym instead 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

You will end up looking like Padders  😀

I've fallen out of love with jeans now I am in my fifties.  

Loved jeans, collected them, must have about 20 pairs of them hanging in my wardrobe.

I find them rather uncomfortable these days, so I now mostly wear combats, or proper trousers.

Roll on summer as I love wearing shorts.

• Like 1