Coronation

Just now, melthebell said:

really? you do enough of it on here

I don't "whine", I'm a 'solutions oriented' guy!

Positive criticism!  :)

I'm telling the whiners why life in the U.K. doesn't have to be so "rubbish"!

There's this thing called the ballot box!

Voters get what they deserve, no more, no less!

5 hours ago, Axe said:

It would use his Irish 'citizenship' to avoid conscription to the British army and support whoever that Britain were at war with.

I am my fathers son and would do what he did, which was despite being anti monarchist fight for his family, his friends and his country, in that order and with no loyalty whatsoever to kings and queens.

I've had family fight for this country and family die for this country and the opinion of a pedophile sympathiser means less than nothing to me, clear enough?

Edited by m williamson

13 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Good job I used the word "if" at the start of my statement then.  

Could not give a toss about alleged betrayal and alleged mistresses.  Diana was no angel, despite what she manipulated the media and her deluded fangirls into thinking. She was a flaky, childish, sloaney tart just as unhappy in that ill fated marriage as Charles was. She was not immune to wandering eyes. They divorced, she didn't hesitate to find a few new relationships and, in any event, has been  dead for over 25 years.  

Was he not supposed to move on? Was he  supposed to sit there pining for his deceased for the rest of his life?  

So the mother of William the next king after this one was a tart in your opinion?

I was under the impression that Charles cheated first by having a relationship with Camilla from the start of his marriage. In fact as I remember it when Diana complained to him about it his response was " You can't expect me to be the first Prince of Wales not to have a mistress. "

William is now Prince of Wales and according to reports he is already carrying on the tradition.

They are a disfunctional family and their behaviour would be termed disgusting if any other people indulged in it but the servile sycophants among us will apparently excuse any behaviour from the privileged 'elite'. Even in this day and age, They Know their Place.

55 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It probably is due to the whole coronation being a lot of play acting.

It must suck to be carrying around in your pocket those portraits of the Queen!  :)

Reminds me of an old Beatles song

in-this-photo-illustration-banknotes-of-

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

The impact our tiny nation has on the world??????????????????

It was said on the Sky News this morning that,  if we were the ones being attacked instead of Ukraine, WE WOULD RUN OUT OF AMMUNITION IN 22 HOURS

The Empire has gone so get used to the idea and so have the majority of our armed forces since WW2.

Most of our industry has also gone and we are dependant on other countries to supply our needs.

Our governments, both Conservative and Labour have either abolished or cut back everything we had.

Our government cannot stop the boat people from crossing the channel so it's a good job we're not trying to stop a massive armed invader.

Watch a bit of Dad's army until the penny drops.

Keep the blinkers on, treacle...

There's more to it than war.

And the 'boat people' situation can't progress because of the bleeding hearts stopping anything effective being done.

But, i haven't got time to respond to the rest for today so take care.

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I don't need lessons from someone who left this country years ago to go and sweep up on a desert island.

I don't break the law and I also don't allow anyone else to tell me how to think and how to behave.

That especially incudes you so take a running jump.

Look at you telling people what to do... hypocrite!

4 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Keep the blinkers on, treacle...

There's more to it than war.

And the 'boat people' situation can't progress because of the bleeding hearts stopping anything effective being done.

But, i haven't got time to respond to the rest for today so take care.

Look at you telling people what to do... hypocrite!

There's more to it than war        -         until war starts.

And the 'boat people' situation can't progress because of the useless politician's who've promised every year for 13 years that they are going to stop it -

Cameron, May, Johnson, Truss and Sunak   all promised to stop it.   So the bleeding hearts are more powerful than your Tory government.    That doesn't surprise me.

Silly boy, you're trying to defend the indefensible

Go and get ready for your big fairy tale day.  It'll be just like Walt Disney's Cinderella.

Edited by Organgrinder

11 minutes ago, m williamson said:

So the mother of William the next king after this one was a tart in your opinion?

I was under the impression that Charles cheated first by having a relationship with Camilla from the start of his marriage. In fact as I remember it when Diana complained to him about it his response was " You can't expect me to be the first Prince of Wales not to have a mistress. "

William is now Prince of Wales and according to reports he is already carrying on the tradition.

They are a disfunctional family and their behaviour would be termed disgusting if any other people indulged in it but the servile sycophants among us will apparently excuse any behaviour from the privileged 'elite'. Even in this day and age, They Know their Place.

I do not excuse their behaviour.

From what I have read Charles was pushed into the marriage.