Coronation

3 minutes ago, cressida said:

imo do you prefer Wills?

According to my wife and daughters I'm notoriously useless when it comes to knowing whether a man is good looking or not. They used to play a game with me when they were younger when we out in a crowd by asking me to choose who I thought was the best looking man, Invariably my choice illicited gails of laughter. I'm far more proficient when it comes to the female of the species.

I'm going on the opinion of my daughters. There isn't a good looking one among any of the royal males apparently, That's what inbreeding will do to you I suppose.

Victoria married her first cousin and Elizabeth and Phillip were third cousins. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, m williamson said:

According to my wife and daughters I'm notoriously useless when it comes to knowing whether a man is good looking or not. They used to play a game with me when they were younger when we out in a crowd by asking me to choose who I thought was the best looking man, Invariably my choice illicited gails of laughter. I'm far more proficient when it comes to the female of the species.

I'm going on the opinion of my daughters. There isn't a good looking one among any of the royal males apparently, That's what inbreeding will do to you I suppose.

Victoria married her first cousin and Elizabeth and Phillip were third cousins. 

My sister used to play a game like that,  she'd ask me which of her five friends was the best looking (this was teen time)

My opinion on other women is would I like to look like them,  the only woman I'd like to have looked like is Elizabeth Taylor.

44 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You should have waited until you walked past a window reflecting your image and pointed to it stating that was the best looking man in town !

I am sure your family would have agreed .

Edited by harvey19
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

You should have waited until you walked past a window reflecting your image and pointed to it stating that was the best looking man in town !

I am sure your family would have agreed .

I'm sure they wouldn't!

Funny you should say that though, on a couple of occasions I've caught an unexpected glimps of myself in a shop window in recent times and thought  " Who's that grey haired old chuff? " then the sad reality dawned ☹️ 🧓 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cressida said:

My sister used to play a game like that,  she'd ask me which of her five friends was the best looking (this was teen time)

My opinion on other women is would I like to look like them,  the only woman I'd like to have looked like is Elizabeth Taylor.

Catherine Zeta Jones, Sophia Loren, Gina Lollobrigida and Ava Gardner were my favourites. Catherine after she matured from appearing in The Darling Buds of May where she was pretty but still a kid in my eyes. I prefer women to girls.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Catherine Zeta Jones, Sophia Loren, Gina Lollobrigida and Ava Gardner were my favourites. Catherine after she matured from appearing in The Darling Buds of May where she was pretty but still a kid in my eyes. I prefer women to girls.

Monica Bellucci or Eva Green

They define the word sexy ❤️

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, m williamson said:

I'm sure they wouldn't!

Funny you should say that though, on a couple of occasions I've caught an unexpected glimps of myself in a shop window in recent times and thought  " Who's that grey haired old chuff? " then the sad reality dawned ☹️ 🧓 🤣

I know the feeling.

I think I have a full head of hair and it feels like it when I run my hand over my head.

What a surprise after having my hair cut and the barbers shows me the back of my head in a mirror and there is no hair on top.

I sometimes as a joke ask him/her to draw  some rabbits on the bald part as they will look like hares(hairs) from a distance !!

• Like 1

Liam Neeson is 70 years old and to quote Rich 'I would'

Are you going for the whole of the summer Jack?

(Eva Green I can understand, can't recall Monica Bellucci)

Edited by cressida
Must be on his way