Coronation

14 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I know the feeling.

I think I have a full head of hair and it feels like it when I run my hand over my head.

What a surprise after having my hair cut and the barbers shows me the back of my head in a mirror and there is no hair on top.

I sometimes as a joke ask him/her to draw  some rabbits on the bald part as they will look like hares(hairs) from a distance !!

I still have a full head of hair at the moment but worryingly its starting to thin at the back. The problem is that when I was a small boy the headmistress at St Maries ( which was near Bramall Lane at that time ) was a nun. Around her waist she had a crucifix hanginging on one side and a table tennis bat on the other.

I worry that if I do lose my hair it says Slazenger backwards across the back of my head and I'll look even dafter than I do now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, m williamson said:

I still have a full head of hair at the moment but worryingly its starting to thin at the back. The problem is that when I was a small boy the headmistress at St Maries ( which was near Bramall Lane at that time ) was a nun. Around her waist she had a crucifix hanginging on one side and a table tennis bat on the other.

I worry that if I do lose my hair it says Slazenger backwards across the back of my head and I'll look even dafter than I do now!

You certainly will....... REGNEZALS.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Nice one.

My dad used to say jokingly  "cut my hair like a boxers my dad is coming home drunk tonight "

It amuses me to see lads with short back and sides nowadays as when my dad took me to the barbers that is how he asked him to cut my hair. (A long time ago ! ) Strange what sticks in your mind after all these years.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Had to google Eva Green, excellent taste you have there young man 👍

Thanks.....I would donate a kidney to have sex with her 

There's two kidneys but only one Eva Green 

Edited by Jack Grey